Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are idiots...and then comes along a REAL Idiot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's stupid to me is the fact he gets paid that much money to play a game. What are you supposed to do if you just so happen to run into a pro Call of Duty player in public,thank them for their service? Get real......I say don't pay them to play a game and donate that money to wounded veterans suffering from the aftermath of war whether it be physically or psychologically. Not some ****** nozzle pwning noobs all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
      She appears to be a hottie, but her choice of men makes me wonder.
      Yeah, who'd think a hot woman would pic a guy with a mid six figure job.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        What's stupid to me is the fact he gets paid that much money to play a game. What are you supposed to do if you just so happen to run into a pro Call of Duty player in public,thank them for their service? Get real......I say don't pay them to play a game and donate that money to wounded veterans suffering from the aftermath of war whether it be physically or psychologically. Not some ****** nozzle pwning noobs all day.
        By that logic no professional athlete should be paid to play a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          By that logic no professional athlete should be paid to play a game.
          I don't think they should either.

Comment

Who’s to say he shouldn’t be paid? He gets paid by people who pay to watch him play. Saying the government should take his money away isn’t very American of you sir! Go outside and take a deep breath man[emoji23] it’s okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok. Do you watch hunting shows? TV in general? Ever go to the movies?

Comment

So any entertainer shouldn’t be paid? Musicians, actors, etc...?

Comment

Give him a break guys... he's from Oklahoma, we all know they don't think logically.

Comment

Not as many white knights or people who don't understand free markets in this thread as I thought there would be.

She is hot, but there are hot women everywhere.

Comment

She's not that hot... and he's a gamer... and who really cares? how is this news???

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                        Don’t tell my kids .. they’re always asking how much money they could earn at that stuff .... sheez that’s a lot
                        My 10 year old son says the same thing. I finally talked him into fast roping out of helicopters some day. Mom was not happy with me over that, she worries about baby boy.

Comment

He probably does not have much interest in women anyway. The whole relationship, was probably to make himself not appear as gay. When playing a video game is more important that some hot chick, your not much of a man. Probably prefers to play with other boys joysticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            It was time they both start dating men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Moser for the win

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                              She's not that hot... and he's a gamer... and who really cares? how is this news???
                              Amen to most of this. She is pretty hot though.

To each their own. Whatever makes you happy is what you need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                                Maybe she doesn’t wipe well.
                                Dude, LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                                X