Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are idiots...and then comes along a REAL Idiot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not included in the news article is how much money he makes as a professional gamer. That guy probably makes 350-500k a year just playing video games. He can find another woman[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There's only one "Mexican weather girl". I think I could do both

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
        Not included in the news article is how much money he makes as a professional gamer. That guy probably makes 350-500k a year just playing video games. He can find another woman[emoji23]

Yep. Just think he’s not even one of the highest paid “pro gamers” out there right now. Some of them make 600k plus a year.

Comment

Probably wasn’t all that great anyway...

Comment

Pro gamer.....i still ant believe that's a thing.
            Most really hot chicks probably have a long list of fellas who realized it ain't worth it after a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
              ... you gotta realize it's his job... He makes like 400k a year on his YouTube playing and the estimates I've seen is he makes about the same playing COD...

So if a GIRLFRIEND is asking you to step away from your job... Especially if it's a job where you have to complete... And you have already played with her... You have choices to make... As a general rule, picking job is what I would suggest to most guys .

If he played football, or baseball you wouldnt bat an eye... Happens all the time...

Yep!! I know folks that have chosen work over a woman for a lot less pay. A LOT of our soldiers do it all the time.

Comment

He is young and might prefer blonds.

I do...........

Comment

Hes a gamer with game.
                  Obviously had a plan, and the vanity of being on the arm of someone like that wasn't getting in the way of it.

I applaud him.

Comment

Nonetheless her Instagram is pretty awesome

Comment

The guy is no idiot IMO. He's doing what he loves and making a good living at it. He also has no problem casting super hot chicks to the curb when he's done with them. Most single guys would love a shot at his leftovers.

Congrats to him.

Comment

It was time they both start dating men.

Comment

Maybe she doesn’t wipe well.

Comment

Non story. She could be an insufferable arse, and hot chicks grow on trees. Sure, there is always the chance he is an idiot. If he's a golfer or a tennis player, nobody cares.

Comment

She's hotter than the hinges of hell but no matter how good looking, there is always some guy tired of putting up with her ****... However, the dude dumped her for gaming so that, in itself, makes him a ******-bag.

Comment

She appears to be a hottie, but her choice of men makes me wonder.

Comment

Working...
                                X