Family making MLB Debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    Congrats to the young man! My cousin spent some time with Baltimore, Oakland, Kansas City and back to Baltimore. His name is Storm Davis.
    That's awesome! I remember him when I was growing up in the 80's!

Comment

I saw him pitch a no-no against my freshman nephew from Waxahachie in the playoffs when Kopech was a senior. He was throwing mid 90's at the time and I figured they'd polish him up and get a few more mph.

He has a good number for a TX power pitcher. Sucks he only got to go 2 innings but 4K's and getting Mauer out looking has got to be cool.

Comment

He has all the tools to be special. Hope he keeps his head on straight and the injury bug never bites.

Comment

Come on Gindib remember Thumper's mother! "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing at all"

Congrats to Michael and his family!

Comment

Hope your Cuz’s arm heals up soon!

Comment

Hell yeah, congrats

Comment

that is cool! thanks for heads up

Comment

That's cool he is your cousin, just read he is having TJ. Hate to hear that, I've got a son pitching in college right now and hate to read this about anyone. Quick recovery to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ETXHorseApple View Post
                    Just wanted to share with everyone on the green screen how proud I am of my 1st Cousin making his MLB debut on the mound last night for the Chicago White Sox!
                    Sorry to hear about the injury! Will be thinking about Michael and praying for a speedy recovery to get back out there!

Comment

That's awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        That's awesome! My nephew is currently with the single A Whitecaps and will probably start out next season there or with single A Lakeland Flyin' Tigers.
                        Former student of mine is throwing for Lakeland right now. He’s hoping to break to AAA after two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                          Former student of mine is throwing for Lakeland right now. He’s hoping to break to AAA after two seasons.

I hope he does! Good luck to the kid.

Going into the weekend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X