Family making MLB Debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
    very cool, his first name isnt Hans is it?
    Michael

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    According to his line he did well! He gave up 3 hits but allowed no runs in just 2 innings and had 4 Ks!!! Wonder if his pitch count at 52 got him an early hook as they were wanting to ease him along?
    Congrats. That’s pretty impressive
    Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    Rain delay
    yep, a 55 minute rain delay compounded with the Sox batting in the bottom of the 2nd didn't allow Kopech to return. Solid performance with 2 scoreless innings

Congrats to your cousin as he's in an awesome sports town, albeit the White Sox (47-78) need all kinds of help

Comment

Very cool

Comment

That is cool!

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

I saw an ESPN special on this yesterday.. his ex girlfriend was super hot! Congrats to your family

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Rain delay
              Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

yep, a 55 minute rain delay compounded with the Sox batting in the bottom of the 2nd didn't allow Kopech to return. Solid performance with 2 scoreless innings

Congrats to your cousin as he's in an awesome sports town, albeit the White Sox (47-78) need all kinds of help
              Ahh...makes sense. Thanks for the explanation. The young man did well.

Comment

Lordy, your cousin throws gas!

Comment

Too cool.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

They were going to let him go as long as he could but the rain delay got him. The 3 hits that he did give up were a ground ball up the middle and two dinks to the outfield. No one got good wood on the ball. Blue made a bad call that should of been the 3rd out in the first but oh well that's to be expected.

Overall, he had a great outing! Hopefully many more to come!

Comment

Congrats to the young man! My cousin spent some time with Baltimore, Oakland, Kansas City and back to Baltimore. His name is Storm Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by ETXHorseApple View Post
                        Just wanted to share with everyone on the green screen how proud I am of my 1st Cousin making his MLB debut on the mound last night for the Chicago White Sox!
                        Michael Kopech is your cousin??? He throws absolute GAS!! Saw his video awhile ago when he threw that ball 110!!

Pretty awesome man, congrats to him and the family!

Comment

Congratulations. I love watching baseball. Maybe one day I'll go and watch one live.

Comment

He is a stud...he was a big juice head in HS.

Comment

Congrats to your cousin and your family.
                              That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                                Michael Kopech is your cousin??? He throws absolute GAS!! Saw his video awhile ago when he threw that ball 110!!

Pretty awesome man, congrats to him and the family!
                                Thank you! Yea he was working on velocity drills with that. That was from a crow hop not off a mound. Still impressive though.

Comment

Working...
                                X