No announcement yet.

Brain cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for your loss. May your sweet wife rejoice in Heaven now. I pray that God blesses your family and brings you peace and comfort.

Comment

Wish the best for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. That just tugged at the heart strings reading that. Our condolences in your time of loss and prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

My heart is broken for you and your family. But the future holds a joyful reunion.

Comment

I find it difficult at this time to express my deepest condolences for your family. I know from the recent loss of my father a little of the empty feeling that comes when a loved one is called home. Know that this with time, prayer, and love will ease and the sweet memories will be reborn to kindle her life in your families hearts until you meet once again. I'm so sorry. My heart aches for you. Love you bro. Hang in there.

Comment

So very sorry to hear. Prayers will continue for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers of peace and comfort. I am sorry for your loss, but glad your wife is no longer suffering. Please reach out if there is anything my family can do. We're here for you.

Comment

Just catching up as we had a death in the family this week. So sorry to hear of her passing sir. Maybe Kristin and my second mom, Dean Borne can enter the gates of heaven together![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss brother. It's not over until there is victory over death. The promises that were given to Abraham and his children are still valid. They did not come in his life time he is resting and waiting. One day there will be a physical resurrection a physical land, physical kingdom with a physical King! There is still hope! Until then may she rest in peace.

Comment

Here is my Kristin.

Kristin Marie Walter, 56, passed away peacefully surrounded by family on November 1, 2020, in her home in Tomball, Texas, after a courageous 2-year battle with cancer. Kristin was born in Syracuse, NY and spent the majority of her childhood in the neighboring suburb of Baldwinsville. She earned an associate

Kristin Marie Walter, 56, passed away peacefully surrounded by family on November 1, 2020, in her home in Tomball, Texas, after a courageous 2-year battle with cancer. Kristin was born in Syracuse, NY and spent the majority of her childhood in the neighboring suburb of Baldwinsville. She earned an associate

Second one is in case the first didn’t paste correctly. Heck, they both may not link.

Comment

Both links work just fine, Tim. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers and condolences sent.

Comment

My family is praying for yall

Comment

Working...
                                X