Brain cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim, I am so sorry for your loss.
    Kristin fought a good fight, and you were by her side till the end.
    If there is anything I can do for you or your family please let me know.
    RIP Kristin.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Praise God Tim. Go rest brother. Kristen is rejoicing in Heaven tonight. You and your daughter may rest easy knowing this. Mourning is part of the release and rest. Knowing how tight you guys are with the Lord Jesus, I can imagine you mourning with a slight smile on your face "Knowing"... I pray for a special portion of grace on you all. What suffering you have gone through, but what a powerful witness you have been to many that you'll never know or meet. God rest her soul and God Bless you all and give you peace and rest as well.

Lord receive this spirit into Your Eternal Rest. We thank You Lord for this eternal Healing in Kristen. Give our Brother Tim and his daughter comfort in these days as they push on with life on this earth. They know You Lord, and they know that You have provided a place for them with Kristen in Your time. Give them that hope and heal their broken hearts. In the powerful name of Jesus our Risen Savior we ask and pray, Amen.
      Amen

Comment

Rest in heavenly peace Kristin. No more pain dear. My heart aches for the family Tim. May God grant you all eventual peace in the way that only He can.

Comment

Prayers for comfort.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers up for you and your family

Comment

More prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Praying for peace and comfort for you and the family

Comment

I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad to this awful disease 24 years ago and am saddened that they seemingly have not made any progress in fighting it. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

Been checking in lately thinking about your wife, so sorry to hear this, prayers for your family

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers have been sent for you and your family.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. I know our God will give you comfort as only He can. Our God is good, even through the tough times. Cling to Him.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers continue for you and your family

Comment

So sorry for your loss prayers sent for peace

Comment

Man...No words,just prayers for y'all.Ever need anything,gimme a shout.

Comment

God bless y'all

Comment

Working...
                                X