Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

So sorry to hear your most recent update. Prayers sent for you and your family. God bless.

Comment

Two words that saved me when going through something similar with colon cancer - Grace and Mercy. Pray this consistent while not understanding. Don't listen to any negative words. Move forward with Christ. Praying for her and family.

Comment

Awful news. Prayers for strength and comfort for Kristin and your family as you all go through this trial.

Comment

Sad to hear this update. May God Bless Kristin and the entire family. Prayers for peace, comfort and understanding.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers man

Comment

Still in my prayers.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Been a long time without an update...

It’s been a rough week with Kristin. Monday she woke early with a splitting headache. Pain pills and anxiety meds did little to help. She spent the day agitated and constantly putting her hand to the back of her head. It took until 4:00 am Tuesday to finally sleep (hoping it’s sleep). She didn’t eat anything Monday or Tuesday. She has now slept for the past 24 hours. My daughter and I had to change and clean her up in bed. Kristin didn’t stir during the whole changing, cleaning of her, moving her to the main bed while we made her hospital bed.

Hospice nurse Janet comes at 10:00 this morning. She feels Kristin may have turned the corner for the worse but we will discuss it when she checks her out this morning. If so, Janet said the slope will likely be very quick.

Very tough for us at home, we spoke about it during dinner together last night. We’re prepared but not prepared - just don’t want Kristin to be in pain.

Comment

So sorry. In my prayers.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry prayers sent

Comment

Thinking and praying for y’all constantly Tim. Sorry you are going through this.

Comment

I can’t even begin to imagine, brother. I’m heartbroken for all of you. Prayers for comfort and peace for Kristin and asking Jesus to wrap his arms around you and your girls during this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X