Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent to all your family!

Comment

I can't imagine what you are dealing with, but prayers continue for her strength and God's healing!

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

More prayers on the way.

Comment

Prayers up for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by jfalcone8 View Post
              Dear Lord,

Thank you for your steadfast love and grace! Tonight I pray for Kristin! I pray for healing and comfort through this trying time. I pray for wisdom for the doctors and those who have a hand in your plan. I pray for patience, and a steadfast faith for Kristin and family. Lord I pray you stand in the middle of this situation and heal Kristin! Lord wrap this family in your arms and protect them! We love you oh lord, and know you are mighty, and have faith in you!

In Jesus Name
              Amen.
              Let it be so ^^ Amen.

Comment

Had Kristin and you on my mind and in my prayers still. I hope you guys have enjoyed your trip to England and Scotland. I admire you for getting out and living life!

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers continue for Kristin for peace, comfort, and healing.

Comment

Continued prayers for your Family

Comment

Praying for you

Comment

Continued Prayers!!!

Comment

Praying for y’all

Comment

Been a long time since I’ve updated this one.

In July a treatment called TTF (tumor treating fields) started for Kristin. The apparatus is called Optune for those inclined to read about stuff. It requires her to be wearing this contraption 18 hours a day.

Done a few more trips - Cape Code, NC, Charleston, Boston, Siesta Key coming next month.

Avastin infusions stopped in October. Chemo treatment stopped in November.

Four stable MRI results in a row!!! August, October, November and January. Strange that you get so prepared for bad news from the MRI that you don’t really celebrate the positive aspects of a stable MRI. Guess it’s just part of the defense mechanism you find yourself cloaked in together.

Flew my daughter back from Fort Bragg to help decorate the Christmas tree. That was a 24 hour trip.

Doc said work on quality of life so that’s what we’re doing.

I can’t believe how many more people are popping up with cancer. What a wicked adventure. Prayers up for all of you fighters and caregivers. It’s a tough road to hoe.

Comment

Oh man sorry your guys are going through that. Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X