Tigers finally back!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    Great player. Great for golf. Just read the latest book about him. Terrible person, terrible husband, terrible friend. Uses people then discards them when he feels they are no longer an asset to him. It is estimated that he cheated on his wife with between 100-120 different women. Loser with a capital “L”. That is why I will never cheer for him again.
    Just curious. Did Tiger write it? He's the only one that knows the true story. I'm guessing someone that wanted to make some money wrote it. JMO!
    Last edited by doghouse; 04-13-2019, 07:12 PM.

Comment

I'm a fan. Just can't handle the Tiger "worshipers" that almost cry when he hits a good shot.

Comment

I’m pulling for him this weekend. He revived golf when it was down and is great for the sport when he’s playing well. The bottom line is that father time waits for no one and he’ll never be back to the what he once was. He can still compete though right now and I think he can win another major. Hopefully it happens tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3 out of 4 masters he won shooting a 70 in the opening round, the other he shot a 74. Guess what he shot his opening round? Tiger is going to win this one. Calling it now. Haters gon hate

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            Just curious. Did Tiger write it? He's the only one that knows the true story. I'm guessing someone that wanted to make some money wrote it. JMO!
            How's this for a married man?

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
              3 out of 4 masters he won shooting a 70 in the opening round, the other he shot a 74. Guess what he shot his opening round? Tiger is going to win this one. Calling it now. Haters gon hate
              Nope, he is going to finish 3rd Molinari is going to win because I am the only person who picked him in our pool at work and I want that $ 175

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Nope, he is going to finish 3rd Molinari is going to win because I am the only person who picked him in our pool at work and I want that $ 175
                Hahaha, if I had money on it I’d be pulling that way to! Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                  Just can't handle the Tiger "worshipers" that almost cry when he hits a good shot.
                  No doubt

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
                    Hahaha, if I had money on it I’d be pulling that way to! Best of luck!

I like Tiger more this year than any other time in the.past 8-10 years. Seems more laid back and personable these days. If he wins, good for him personally I'd rather see Phil win or Francisco.

Comment

Just seeing this thread back up on top!!! Yep, looking strong and I am totally tuned in. Golf has never made more money on gear, clothing or TV advertising rates...…...truly dominant figure for and in the game of golf!!!

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                        Bumping this back up just in case you need my address tomorrow
                        Hilarious. And IMO he wins tomorrow.

Comment

Tiger is tied for the lead with 7 to play. I think he’s going to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Up by two with two to play.

Comment

2019 Masters Champ

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                                Did he win? Uh no, and he will never win another major. Senior tour doesn’t count [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                                Add some salt and pepper to that crow. Helps it go down better...[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X