• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
    Add some salt and pepper to that crow. Helps it go down better...[emoji3]
    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    ...…….
    Originally posted by R C View Post
    Easy to pile on when a man is down but when he picks himself back up and proves the majority wrong, things get pretty quiet.

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Whether you love him or hate him, you have to appreciate the amount of work and dedication he put in to be able to win his 15th major after dealing with a major injury. He deserves this win and respect for proving A LOT of naysayers wrong!

Will he ever catch Jack? Maybe. Maybe not. Only time will tell. But don’t ever count Tiger out!! He’s been chasing his dream for 40 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did not like him in younger years - cocky and a jerk plus cheated on his family.

But it appears he has turned his life around - first thing he did today was go hug his family and friends - second chances in life are what everyone needs at some point in their life and he got his. Greatest golfer to walk the earth no matter what you think about him as a person. I think he has changed for the better

Comment

Yep.....

Comment

Good for Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            I’d prefer $1000, but $100 is good. Not sure how we would police this. We’re talking about an 8 year bet.
            Originally posted by STGS View Post
            I am still in for the $100.
            Deal. I may be dead by the time he wins, so you might have a hard time collecting. 😂😂
            Attached Files

Comment

He's been "back"... He'll never dominate again, but that was pretty awesome to see him win his 15th major. He's won at both of the next two locations. MAybe he can make some more noise.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                LOL.... I was hoping my check was already in the mail.

Comment

Lol! I thought I had a bet. Couldn’t find it on the other thread. Just saw this. A bet is a bet! Let me know how you want your money👍

Comment

Lol! I thought I had a bet. Couldn’t find it on the other thread. Just saw this. A bet is a bet! Let me know how you want your money👍
                    Just pay it forward and buy a veteran’s family dinner or help someone who needs it more than me.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                      Just pay it forward and buy a veteran’s family dinner or help someone who needs it more than me.
                      If that’s what you prefer. Very nice gesture on your part. I promise you I will do that. Congrats to Tiger. I found myself rooting for him at the end

Comment

Don’t care for Tiger I can quit watching golf again as in the Tiger show. Tiger is playing they don’t show anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                          Don’t care for Tiger I can quit watching golf again as in the Tiger show. Tiger is playing they don’t show anyone else.
                          Networks show what makes them the most money for commercials. Like it are hate it but money rules.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                            Same here. I am glad he won, for him. I wish no ill luck or life circumstance on anyone, but it's gonna be 24/7 Tiger now. Hoooray.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                              Same here. I am glad he won, for him. I wish no ill luck or life circumstance on anyone, but it's gonna be 24/7 Tiger now. Hoooray.

Y’all can be bummed all you want! I love watching Tiger play and am happy with all the coverage he gets. I don’t watch if he’s not playing anyways. But I’ve also seen almost every tournament or at least part of each tournament since he came on tour. No need to pack the wagon here. I’ve always been a tiger fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X