Duck Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
    It was a mix. had teal, widgeons and shovelers in this pond. In a different one I had teal, pintail, widgeon, shoveler and mottled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You need any help?

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
      You need any help?

Where are you located?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Its gonna be onnnnnn

Comment

Had a blast joining Kelby Kerby the founder and owner of Southern Feathers Outfitters this past week on his scout for youth weekend! Thank you for watching l...

Comment

4 days and counting...

Comment

Still a couple weeks until our opener. We got good rains last night and a lot of fields and low spots caught water. The table is being set, just need the weather to cooperate. Pretty decent numbers of specks around & a Few ducks.

Comment

South zone opener tomorrow. Hunting a farm I just picked up and am behind the 8 ball. But the north Zone farm is looking prime.

Comment

Brown truck stopped by my house last night. Now have another doz X-Avian gaddys in the living room floor. Brings my gaddy total up to over 3 doz alone. 34 Canadians both floaters, full bodies, and doz shells. Bunch of mallards and sprigs to round it out to over 10 doz duck dequees. Ain't gonna wast my time adding 3 doz teal dequees in there too . Big water, big sets.

Comment

I’ll be hunting big ducks for the first time tomorrow and I’ll be doing it alone. Don’t have anyone to come with me and I’m definitely not gonna sit at the house. Well see how it goes. I think I gained enough knowledge during teal season to make it happen

Comment

Mo gooda luq to ya 2morrow Jmsck.

And to the rest of yall where it's legal.

Comment

Got the duck blind camoed today. Will be out in the AM. Haven’t seen many ducks down, so it might be slow.

Comment

Good luck in the morning guys.

Comment

I’m all set up and settled in, took me a lot longer than I thought to get everything set up on my own. It’s not as cold as I thought it’d be but hopefully the ducks will come to play.

Comment

Saw more ducks than I expected we would based on yesterday, but we didn’t shoot. Wind wasn’t great for our set and we forgot our calls, but it was still fun being out. Did catch a few trout after though.

Comment

Working...
                                X