No announcement yet.

Duck Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We shot a few. Even Had some first time hunters that were kids who got to bag their first ducks. That is always really exciting!

Hope you like pics.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
      Thanks for the input, I’m currently shooting just a black synthetic mossberg model 88 in 12 gauge, shoots the ducks dead and is cheap so I don’t really mind if it gets beat up. Im definitely getting a camo pattern gun when I get my new duck gun. You made a good point on geese, I’m not sure how well a 20 will do on them. Right now I’m trying to decide between a beretta a300 and a stoeger m3000. Also may look into the Winchester sx4 if I want to go a little higher in price range.

I love my a300. It does the job just fine. I have no need for shooting 3.5’s. And yes I do hunt geese. Can’t go wrong with that gun. Best of luck to ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought my first duck stamp this year just in case I see ducks on my pond.

Comment

Really looking forward to the youth weekend here in the HPMMU. Taking my son and a buddy and his duaghter!

Comment

Hey guys, I will be in the new braunfels/sequin area visiting family over thanksgiving.

Anybody have any recommendations on a guide to go out with to shoot some ducks?

Comment

'preciate the TBH game wardens

Birds were killed and pics were taken on 9/30. I shoot a DSLR and then edit pics later on a desktop. Most pictures I post are not going to be taken on the same day the hunt occurred

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                'preciate the TBH game wardens

Birds were killed and pics were taken on 9/30. I shoot a DSLR and then edit pics later on a desktop. Most pictures I post are not going to be taken on the same day the hunt occurred

Do you have an Instagram? Love your pics and would like to follow you if you have one.

Comment

Had lots of Pintail, Greenwing Teal, and spooners show up. Few gadwall and wigeon around. Still a pile of blue wingers too.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                    Had lots of Pintail, Greenwing Teal, and spooners show up. Few gadwall and wigeon around. Still a pile of blue wingers too.

Nice!! I’m doing a morning bowhunt tomorrow and I’ll be scouting ponds afterwards if I’m not successful

Comment

i have a feeling with this much water early in the season will be tough. But once the bird numbers get down here it should be pretty good.

Comment

how may of you duckers are on instagram? post your handle if you are

mine is 2flyfish4

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                          how may of you duckers are on instagram? post your handle if you are

mine is 2flyfish4

Mine is jameswish956

Comment

Duck Season 2018-2019

Mine is: jonlrichards

Comment

Mine is picklejacob

Comment

mine is bsword123