No announcement yet.

Please help me pray for our Emmett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for baby and family. Put it in God's hands.

Comment

Oh wow! Another great report! Keep 'em coming! Thanks be to God

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Continue to pray for this fella. He is growing!!”

Comment

Day 63 update. As promised, Emmett's eye test was performed today. Like the vaccinations, Emmett tolerated the eye exam much less this go around. I hated to hear our little guy crying out in discomfort yet again. The test showed no advancements in the ROP in both eyes, which is good, but we received further clarification on Emmett's current state with his eyes, which brought about much concern. He's actually a high 1 low 2 in his ROP stage. Being so young, this is bringing concern to the eye doctor. He'll be monitoring it closely, which means another eye exam Monday. This is discouraging, but we would rather them keep a close eye on it for treatment purposes. Speaking of which, the doctor did prepare us that treatment is very likely in Emmett's future. There are two different treatments that can be utilized to cure the ROP. One would involve eye injections, and the other would be laser treatment. It's encouraging that there are treatments, but both treatment options are scary. We'll wait and see what next week brings, and continue to pray over it. Other than the eye exam. Emmett had a good day. His oxygen stayed at 30%, which wasn't bad considering all he had been through.

Tonight is an update first, as it comes to you from the comfort of our home. We feel a little guilty not being at the hospital, but are certainly enjoying ourselves working on Emmett's room. We cooked a good dinner, had a couple of Dos Equis, and enjoyed each other's company. Pretty sure Emmett is going to have the best room ever!

Thank you for continuing to keep Emmett in your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate everything!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 64 update. Not much new to report on today. Emmett continues to do everything he needs to in order to grow and be healthy. We finally seen some decent weight gain today! Emmett is tipping the scales at 4lb 9oz! Won't be long till he's 5lbs. His oxygen is still a little higher than we would like, which was right around 30%. He's still rebounding from a tough couple of days procedure wise, so we understand.

Mom held little man for 3 hours today. It's so comforting seeing how just holding Emmett will cause his 02 saturation and heart rate to rise to better numbers.

Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers. Update is pretty short tonight, which is great as it means Emmett had a resting day from tests and procedures. Tomorrow should be about the same as well.

Comment

He's looking good!

Comment

He is growing, heck he will be 5lbs by Sunday if he keeps this up.

Prayers continued for Emmett.

Comment

Good looking future Bow Hunter.

Emmett We're praying for you and Mom & Dad!!

Comment

Hang in there little buddy!! Emmett, you got this!!

Lord God, THANK YOU! Thank You for the continued progress with our little super-hero. Lord we indeed know he is a gift from You to his family, but also to his extended Green Screen family as well. We lift him up to You Lord and we ask, please heal his eyes. Give him clear vision that is strong that he may grow up to see clearly those around him that love him so much. Give him strong vision to see how to grow up in Your care. Let him see that You Lord are watching over him. Give him mom and dad the comfort knowing that You have him right where You want him to be. He's in the best earthly place You have provided just for him. Give those on his team of care-givers the knowledge and wisdom to do Your Good Work on him and through him to others. Thank You Lord once again as we lift this little man and his family up highly to You in faith and hope that is in Your promise. The promise that was nailed down by the sacrifice of Your Son for us. For it is in His name we come and in His name we pray, Amen.

Comment

Still praying Emmett, hang in there Jesus is there with you and your family. Remember that he's the way maker, miracle working, healing Savior.

Be encouraged God's got this!

Comment

Day 65 update. As the medical team stopped at Emmett's door for rounds, the doctor gave a brief summary of his current condition. She then turned to us and said "you know things are going good when I have absolutely nothing written down for him," as she flashed a blank paper. The only change that was made was to Emmett's milk, bumping him to 36 ml. Things are indeed going great, but we still have a few concerns. Foremost would be the repeat eye exam tomorrow. We're praying that Emmett's ROP isn't advancing. Additionally, we haven't seen any decreases in Emmett's oxygen requirements. Hanging out in the low 30s, we were expecting it drop into the 20s by now. It will be hard to wean him any tomorrow due to the stress of the eye exam. We hope he can eventually start weaning

We are a week away from the fundraiser that Randy and team so graciously offered and are organizing. The amount of support this event is garnering already is simply amazing. Krystal and I are looking forward to this event, and seeing everyone there. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support.

Comment

God is Good! Keep up the "boring reports".

Comment

Glad things are continuing to improve and stabilize. Thank you God for Emmett’s progress and please continue the strength, comfort, peace, and supernatural healing that only you can provide. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Please help me pray for our Emmett

I love reading the great reports!!

Daily prayers up!!!!

PS - I apparently missed a post or thread somewhere. Where do we find info about the fundraising event????

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Last edited by Bisch; 10-16-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X