Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praise God! Continued prayers for Emmett and family. Amen

Comment

Day 60 update. Emmett continues to do amazing. It's hard to believe that with tomorrow, Emmett will be 2 months old! It's been a trying 2 months, but we have a baby boy who's doing great right now. It was an uneventful day for Emmett, which is a good thing! He did well with his oxygen, staying in the high 20s - low 30s. Milk feeds are being tolerated. He lost 15 grams today, but he had one massive loaded diaper right prior to being weighed.

During rounds, there were a few new people in the group. The doctor introduced Emmett as their "celebrity baby." We couldn't help but smile at this. He's definitely a special baby. Tomorrow, a volunteer group is coming by to decorate Emmett's room. He'll be getting some flair added to the room!

Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers. This update is a little shorter than typical, but when Emmett gives me little to write about, I gladly accept it!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Progress! Prayers continue

Comment

God bless emmett on his 2 month birthday!

Comment

Keep them good updates coming and we'll keep the prayers rolling.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Prayers every day!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Keeping them coming!

Comment

Glad to see Emmett doing well, we will continue to pray for him. God Bless you all.

Comment

Y’all will be headed home before ya know it!
                    Continued prayers.

Comment

Go Emmett!

Comment

God is working a miracle. And that picture with eyes open is something else

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome strength little dude is showing!

Comment

Happy two month birthday to Emmett, and thank God for uneventful days!!!

Comment

Man he's growin' like a weed!! How awesome that is!!

Lord we thank You for this precious child. We know You have a special place in Your boundless Heart for these little ones and we thank You for caring for this one. We ask You Lord God, strengthen his heart and lungs quickly so that all those hoses and tubes and such can be removed from his body. Give him strength so that he can truly be held and loved on by mom and dad. We know Lord that their touch will spark growth and produce comfort in Emmett. We also know Lord that Your Touch can make all this happen. We are anxious Lord for him to be free of all the earthly instruments created by man and to live on Your love and grace. We are impatient, and we ask you Lord give us the grace to realize we should follow along on Your schedule not ours. We do encourage You Lord to "hurry when You can though"... Thank You Lord again for this sweet, sweet little boy. Guide and comfort mom and dad and all his care-givers along Your path. In the name of Your Son Jesus our Savior we ask and pray, Amen...

Comment

Originally posted by Coach Stepp View Post
                                Unfortunately my original thread about the raffle for this family was deleted. If you would like to help this family out with a donation or buy a raffle ticket please follow this link.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! We have 39 spots left if we fill them up before Sunday I will throw in a yeti roadie!

If done by Sunday winner gets 2 coolers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X