X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up. Hang in there

Comment

Keep fighting little buddy!
      Continued prayers for you and your family.

Comment

It just breaks my heart to read this! Sure is hard to see and understand just how the Lord works sometimes, but with faith we all persevere. Baby Emmett will persevere too. He's already shown what a fighter he is. The Lord will give him the strength to fight through all of this.

Lord, our hearts ache for this sweet, sweet child. We know You are in control, but still we are hurting when we see this little one of Yours suffer and struggle. We ask you Lord, strengthen him. Strengthen him mom and dad and bind their hearts with Yours. Lord specifically we ask you, remove this infection from his body. Stop it from doing further harm. Lord God, guide all Emmett's care-givers with divine wisdom and right action to a successful treatment for Emmett and bring about healing and continued growth and strengthening.

Lord, we lift up his mom, dad and grandparents and the rest of the family to you for comfort and a peace that in the midst of strife only You can bring. Draw them near to each other as a strong family unit bound through a common love first of all for You then for each other. Give them the strength to continue to stand and minister to Emmett and each other. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus Your Son and our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent for all.

Comment

Just reading through the last several days of updates has brought tears to my eyes. More prayers up for all of you.

Comment

Prayers and love sent

Comment

Prayers for Lil Emmett and your family!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  It just breaks my heart to read this! Sure is hard to see and understand just how the Lord works sometimes, but with faith we all persevere. Baby Emmett will persevere too. He's already shown what a fighter he is. The Lord will give him the strength to fight through all of this.

Lord, our hearts ache for this sweet, sweet child. We know You are in control, but still we are hurting when we see this little one of Yours suffer and struggle. We ask you Lord, strengthen him. Strengthen him mom and dad and bind their hearts with Yours. Lord specifically we ask you, remove this infection from his body. Stop it from doing further harm. Lord God, guide all Emmett's care-givers with divine wisdom and right action to a successful treatment for Emmett and bring about healing and continued growth and strengthening.

Lord, we lift up his mom, dad and grandparents and the rest of the family to you for comfort and a peace that in the midst of strife only You can bring. Draw them near to each other as a strong family unit bound through a common love first of all for You then for each other. Give them the strength to continue to stand and minister to Emmett and each other. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus Your Son and our Savior, Amen.
                  x2

I had something typed up before I read this! This is right! Continued Prayers!

Comment

LORD touch Emmett, heal his body, show and prove your magnificience once again through Emmett. Bless his Mother and Father with faith, strength, peace and rest. Heal his little body.

Comment

Praying for full recovery and health for Emmett; for peace, comfort and strength for you and your family; and for wisdom and insight for the doctors and nurses charged with his care.

Comment

Continued prayer for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Continued prayers for Emmett

Comment

Prayers continuing for y'all. Brought me to tears reading the last update.

Comment

Hope you and Emmett had a good night, the antibiotics are working and anxiety levels are down today! Take care and prayers remain.

Comment

Working...
                                X