No announcement yet.

Fixed blade, Cut on contact broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought these from 3 rivers. Carbon express 150 grain. 15$ a three pack. Very sharp heads and seem well built for the price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

been shooting my solids for a few years now and the drt's fly great as well.... warranty dont hurt either!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
        RMS Cutthroat. $50 for 3 and for an extra $5 they will send them to you scary sharp. BEST part... Lifetime guaranteed.
        Plus the RMS crew are AWESOME people!

Valkyrie Archery makes some scary sharp, built like a tank broadheads too, you're gonna pay for 'em though!

Comment

Anyone have good luck with the G5 Montec 100gr heads? My Walmart has the 3pk on clearance for 19 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
            Anyone have good luck with the G5 Montec 100gr heads? My Walmart has the 3pk on clearance for 19 bucks.
            They are dull out of the box. Be prepared to sharpen them. I didn't have great blood trails with them and moved away from them. They held up well though.

Comment

I bought some Kudu s to try. Anyone have any experience with them?

Comment

The Swhacker 252 flew well, held up well, and blew right through my wt buck, but then again, the shot was as very well placed and a field tipped arrow would have killed. I like the 1.5 inch cutting diameter you get with a 100 grain head.

Comment

Originally posted by JudoLeyba View Post
                  The NAP Hellrazor's are my fixed blade of choice. I've really good luck with them on deer, pigs, and elk. Pretty durable, and easy to resharpen when needed.

https://www.newarchery.com/product/hellrazor/
                  What is the difference in the hellrazor and montec? They look pretty much the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    Hard to beat German Kinetic!!!!

Bisch
                    About impossible to top them ! True cut on contact, and sharpesest broad head out of the package you will see. My favorite by far.

Comment

Zwicky Eskimo

Comment

Originally posted by jwstrother View Post
                        What is the difference in the hellrazor and montec? They look pretty much the same to me.
                        One comes sharp the other don’t

Comment

I saw a video of a new Dirt Nap head from the ATA, called the Alpha I think. I can't find any other information. It looked like a nice head. Has anyone seen it?

Comment

QAD Exodus 100 grain swept blade... I have blown through a few Axis and whitetail buck shoulders with them to become a believer! Like everything good shot will get you a good blood trail with them... shot Magnus for years before switching to these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been testing the Iron Wills and Magnus Black Hornets on hogs recently and plan on doing a review in the future. So far the Iron Will has been a little disappointing. Flys great with excellent penetration but already damaged two heads.

Comment

Might be a newer thread out there but I figured I would bump this one to see if anyone has any more field time with some fixed blades of different sorts.

Comment

Working...
                                X