No announcement yet.

Cheap Tasco Trail Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddy of mine bought 2 for $40 at Walmart about a month ago. Been scouting his properties in Thrall for pigs. His is taking great pics and had zero issues. I'll be trying them out next time I need a cam.

Comment

I had two set out in Colorado all summer and they worked great.

Comment

I have about a dozen of them, I finally got tired of buying the expensive cameras myself and they maybe last a year . I have had more bushnells not work straight out of the box than I have the Tascos. I noticed mine were missing some pics at times simply because I drive past one on the road to my stand and it did not pick me up all of the time coming in or going out. I now put 2 of these in every location a short distance apart and occasionally I see pics on one that are not on the other. For $60 bucks I get 2 cameras and on average they last about 2 years. I have several that were originally given to me as gifts that are around 5 years old and still working.

Comment

Bought 6 of the 8MPs and set them out on public land 2 weeks ago. 6 hr round trip.

1 was stolen (cost of hunting public, sadly, but I accept that).

1 took great pics.

The other 4 wouldn’t record any pics. I had formatted all the cards using the trail cam’s formatting function. So, pretty frustrating as our group had almost no intel for deciding where to hunt. This was our annual bowhunt so this was a total waste for this year.

I will try formatting the cards on my laptop and see if that makes a difference.

Comment

Working...
          X