Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Panhandle Hunting Thread (6th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buck Wbeene13

Comment

Nice Mulie Duramax Dude!

Comment

Slett and ice accumulations up to 1/2" or more and possible accumulations of 2+ inches of snow starting tomorrow night. Winter storm watch over this entire area Thursday at 6PM till 12PM Saturday.

Be careful if you are headed this way. BUT, who knows if this will happen with our weather nuts on TV up here!

Comment

Killed near childress, in hardeman county, just inside the panhandle, weighed 205, aged him at 6 years old, gave me a perfect quartering away 12 yard bow shot, had no pics of him out of 6,000 photos over a two a year period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post

Killed near childress, in hardeman county, just inside the panhandle, weighed 205, aged him at 6 years old, gave me a perfect quartering away 12 yard bow shot, had no pics of him out of 6,000 photos over a two a year period

Nice one Ghost

I get to...

Comment

Way to go

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks ! First time hunting up in/near the panhandle, different kind of world up there, bigger deer, me and my buddy literally rattled in probably 20-30 deer , craziest funnest experience/hunt I’ve probably had....prefer this part of Texas over south Texas

Comment

Congrats ghost!

Comment

Nice mature buck, congrats

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, GG!!!

Comment

Looks like the weather passed south of us in Hemphill County. Slight chance of snow in the morning but not near the earlier forecast which I'm ok with. Childress (2 hrs. south) might pick up an inch of snow.

Oh, and still not seeing any mature bucks. Have 2 does that still have their fawns with them. Beginning to think about carrying the rifle again and covering more terrain. Really want to get a deer with my bow, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Heron View Post
                            Looks like the weather passed south of us in Hemphill County. Slight chance of snow in the morning but not near the earlier forecast which I'm ok with. Childress (2 hrs. south) might pick up an inch of snow.

Oh, and still not seeing any mature bucks. Have 2 does that still have their fawns with them. Beginning to think about carrying the rifle again and covering more terrain. Really want to get a deer with my bow, though.
                            You’ve made it this long with the bow! Hold out!

Comment

The snow has covered all the chum corn I put out this morning and the corn the feeder put out when it spun!��

Comment

Deer should be hitting feeders hard up there! Wish I was hunting this morning!

Comment

Working...
                                X