Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 Panhandle Hunting Thread (6th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cashe34 View Post
    I got this guy on Tuesday in Gray county. We have no history of him on our 7 cameras this year or last year that we can remember.

We have only seen a couple mature bucks on camera and I was hunting for one of those guys when this bonus buck came wondering in...

It was a slow night I had two spikes and not even a doe had come by and all of a sudden he is walking out at 40 yards! What a great reminder that if you put enough time in the stand even when it seems dead you never know what is around the corner.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Very nice!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

What a horse!
      Congrats Cashe, he’s beautiful.

Comment

What a giant!! ^^^ Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=cashe34;13827360]I got this guy on Tuesday in Gray county.

Great deer, Congrats

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great buck. Congrats

Comment

I got this guy on Tuesday in Gray county. We have no history of him on our 7 cameras this year or last year that we can remember.

We have only seen a couple mature bucks on camera and I was hunting for one of those guys when this bonus buck came wondering in...

It was a slow night I had two spikes and not even a doe had come by and all of a sudden he is walking out at 40 yards! What a great reminder that if you put enough time in the stand even when it seems dead you never know what is around the corner.

Wow...that is a great buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice congrats!!

Comment

Great buck! Congrats!

Comment

2018 Panhandle Hunting Thread (6th Annual!)

Great buck Cashe! Congrats

Comment

Heck of a deer! Used to see some monsters up there scouting for geese in the evenings! Biggest mule deer I've ever seen period was in Gray county. Looked like he had a rocking chair stuck to his head!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome buck!

Comment

That’s a great buck!! Congrats

Comment

Beautiful buck!

Comment

Wow! Thanks for sharing Cashe! Gives some renewed hope for those of us (or, perhaps, just me) who have nothing impressive on camera.

Sat tonight and only a nubbin buck and 6 point came in late. Hopefully, it was the wind that kept them from moving earlier.

Comment

Awesome buck. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X