Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

I can laugh because my wife has done that to me (just not with my in my undies lol). I have walked out to the shed and try to come back in and find I am locked out. I have a key in the shed and hidden elsewhere now too because of this. She locks every door as soon as it closes.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
        Good reason to install a keypad on the outside of the garage for opening it.
        I got one now, similar situation

Comment

yea. I've been locked out a few times myself

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
            Until your 3 year old locks the door from the garage into the house too!
            This happened to my wife, had to go home from work and let her in.

Comment

I stepped out of bed this morning right into a pile of dog crap. Bare footed......

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                I stepped out of bed this morning right into a pile of dog crap. Bare footed......
                Are you sure your dog likes you???

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
                  Are you sure your dog likes you???
                  I'm starting to wonder. There's a doggy door so it's not like anything was keeping that from happening outside. That's a bad deal waking up and stepping in dog crap....It's bad having that happen period. I was walking on my heels to keep from tracking it all over the house.

Comment

Where in the heck do your Wife and kids have to be at 6:30 A.M. on a Wednesday?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      She works at a bank and had to go in early for end of month reports and was dropping the kiddo off at acting camp on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Read it again...he said The Wife.....maybe was not his...

Comment

If it takes you 15 minutes to pee, you might need to see a doctor....

Comment

first day in my new house last summer i got locked outside in my drawers too. had to throw rocks at the windo to wake someone up. Had all the family from houston up evacuating from harvey too.

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
                              first day in my new house last summer i got locked outside in my drawers too. had to throw rocks at the windo to wake someone up. Had all the family from houston up evacuating from harvey too.
                              Only "person" in the house was the dog, she was sitting on the couch looking at me at the back door. lol

Comment

Thanx. I needed that.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X