2018 Select Baseball Fall Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    yeah i wish we would have gotten in a couple 1 day tourneys.

good luck to you guys
    We are having to play the 12u guys, and there is only 5 teams, lol.

Comment

Well son is still in soft cast until Monday. After that fingers must remain taped together for another 3 weeks. He can resume throwing and batting next week if he can grip the ball and bat

Comment

That sucks.. least hes getting to do some work ...if hes like my kid its probably killing him not to be able to go all out..

Comment

We lost 6 kids over the summer on my son’s team due to some parents who just can’t get out of their kid’s way. Coach decided to take fall off to start planning for spring. My son plays middle school football, so we figured to just pick up here and there and continue to work out. Got a text from our org’s 14u team asking if my boy wanted to play up for fall. So we are back in full force. I’m looking forward to seeing him play up as I think the increased competition for spots and playing time will help him grow.

Comment

Posted a 30” -8 in classifieds if anyone’s interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rained out for today...
              Boy got baptized this morning with a few of his teammates there to support him. Pretty cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Rained out for today...
                Boy got baptized this morning with a few of his teammates there to support him. Pretty cool stuff.
                More than Cool! Bless Tan and Family

Ready to get some game time in. Kiddos look great. We are starting some agility / athlete stuff this week. Going to make it a Thurs. practice thing it looks like.

I welcome it, this is my favorite type stuff. Especially at this level. The quicker and more athletic they are, the better they will be in the long run, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Rained out for today...
                  good stuff

first tournament this weekend, the 8s play early and the 11s play late, with a football game in between

Comment

My son has his first tournament on Sunday at Triple Creek. He was absolutely crushing the ball last night at batting. They had an awesome field practice as well last night. Will be interesting to see what they do this weekend

Comment

We have our rainout makeup games Sunday...but its not looking promising ..
                      We need a rich dad to build a stadium.

If only bitcoin was doin better...

Comment

haha

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                          My son has his first tournament on Sunday at Triple Creek. He was absolutely crushing the ball last night at batting. They had an awesome field practice as well last night. Will be interesting to see what they do this weekend
                          Good Luck! They are doing everything they can to get those fields ready. We weren't even allowed to practice on the dirt last night, lol.

Hope that hand holds up like it sounds it is.

We are in Arlington at Randol Mill. We have a football game with half the team at 9 am. We are going to miss pool play to go to the tOSU v. TCU game that evening for Jax's Birthday. Games are at 630 and 815.

Comment

How many tourneys do your teams play in the Fall?

How many is too many? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post

We are scheduled for 4. I would be happy with 2 or 3.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post

4 to 5 is ideal. More than 6 is pushing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X