Doesn't he have a smokin hot wife? . .
    Yes, but she may not like to "dance"

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
      Yes, but she may not like to "dance"
      For him? . .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Lmao. He’s a troll .... he never posts anything but anti longhorn fodder.
        Did you seriously call someone a "troll"???? Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
          For him? . .
          We are talking about Herman's wife, not Jimbo's

Comment

Herman went for the Magic Mike traveling show. Just had to see Matthew do his thing :*

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              Did you seriously call someone a "troll"???? Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Did you just seriously question somebody calling somebody a troll?.. LMAO!

Comment

Not true.....I do post other stuff not associated with Tu...

But make no mistake about it, I absolutely detest everything and anything about Tu...
                From the liberal city and politics, to the dido loving protests, anti gun policies, and the hypocrisy of the fans !!!

Yes, it is true that I am a Tu hater. Never pretended not to be,

But I agree with the other poster, you calling someone a troll is " CLASSIC"

Hello Pot....meet Kettle

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  Not true.....I do post other stuff not associated with Tu...

But make no mistake about it, I absolutely detest everything and anything about Tu...
                  From the liberal city and politics, to the dido loving protests, anti gun policies, and the hypocrisy of the fans !!!

Yes, it is true that I am a Tu hater. Never pretended not to be,

But I agree with the other poster, you calling someone a troll is " CLASSIC"

Hello Pot....meet Kettle

And anything Dallas Cowboys and anything hunting from what I can tell..
                  LMAO. at hypocrisy of the fans....

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                    Herman went for the Magic Mike traveling show. Just had to see Matthew do his thing :*

They did mention the name of the strip club as " LaBare " but hell I dont know

Comment

And anything Dallas Cowboys and anything hunting from what I can tell..
                      LMAO. at hypocrisy of the fans....
                      Oh yeah...you can throw the Cowboys in there also...except for Zeke , of course

Absolutely love hunting, dont know what you are trolling for there

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Lol

Comment

Former Ohio State offensive coordinator and current Texas head coach Tom Herman was the other assistant with former Buckeyes wide receivers coach Zach Smith on a 2014 strip club trip that included high school coaches.

Comment

Keep up old man....that is old news and was linked and discussed several posts ago..

Comment

There has been more business deals done in strip clubs than anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X