Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LMAO....Pure deflection from OSU and their troll fans..

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      There has been more business deals done in strip clubs than anywhere else.

I would be more worried if he had never been seen in a strip club... Obviously there are some trolls that think otherwise..

I bet there are thousands of assistant and former assistant, now head coaches, going OH ****!....if Herman made news for this , I'm screwed too....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Keep up old man....that is old news and was linked and discussed several posts ago..
        I can’t keep up with all those posts. Too many to read. I just chirp in every now and then to stir the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Not true.....I do post other stuff not associated with Tu...

But make no mistake about it, I absolutely detest everything and anything about Tu...
          From the liberal city and politics, to the dido loving protests, anti gun policies, and the hypocrisy of the fans !!!

Yes, it is true that I am a Tu hater. Never pretended not to be,

But I agree with the other poster, you calling someone a troll is " CLASSIC"

Hello Pot....meet Kettle
          What did Tulane ever do to you? And why don't you like Dido? I mean, I don't like her music but the sample that went with the Eminem song was solid.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
            What did Tulane ever do to you? And why don't you like Dido? I mean, I don't like her music but the sample that went with the Eminem song was solid.
            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Lol, this dude more or less hates TH...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              I don't think there is any more or less to it, he hates TH.

This sure looks like the tOSU loyalist striking back for what they perceive as an attack on Meyer and I'm not sure why they are doing it. Their best play right now is shut up and play football. They have the best chance of going undefeated of any of the power 5 teams.

Comment

Did you just seriously question somebody calling somebody a troll?.. LMAO!
                For the record I never called anyone a "troll". That's a fact!

I just throw a "pot stir" in occasionally!

Comment

Back to Aggy.......

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Back to Aggy.......

Keep up old man....that is old news and was linked and discussed several posts ago..

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Back to Aggy.......

Epic fail . .

Comment

^^^^^ Except for Johnny Footballs family haha

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          I don't think there is any more or less to it, he hates TH.

This sure looks like the tOSU loyalist striking back for what they perceive as an attack on Meyer and I'm not sure why they are doing it. Their best play right now is shut up and play football. They have the best chance of going undefeated of any of the power 5 teams.
                          I would say Wisky has a better chance of going undefeated than Buckeye personally. Terrible schedule!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            I would say Wisky has a better chance of going undefeated than Buckeye personally. Terrible schedule!
                            They have a good path, for sure.

Comment

I though Wisky could have beat tOSU if it weren't for their QB. I hear he is starting again. Maybe he has improved in the offseason.

Comment

About time for a new thread since Fall camp is over. The season is here finally

Comment

Working...
                                X