X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    I can't find anything on this co-championship. Ugh!

You won't. I was partying pretty hard back then, and I'm a part timer according to bob....but I'd remember that! that stuff he's talking is as fake as aggy's last 3 stadium decorations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 08-22-2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      You won't. I was partying pretty hard back then, and I'm a part timer according to bob....but that stuff he's talking is as fake as aggy's last 3 stadium decorations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      10-4 I had never heard this claim. Had to see for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Urban is getting raked over the coals on Twitter. That guy is a slime ball.
        And what do you make of Herman knowing about it waiting three years to mention it?

Comment

Comment

Quoted from another site:

“Yes, the investigative team found that UM had someone help him wipe his phone when this started up.

The investigative team knows about UM wiping his phone.

The investigative team knows that UM sent ZS to drug rehab.

The investigative team knows that UM revised a staff rule on account of ZS that prohibited going to strip clubs, looking at **** on work phones, and embarrassing the university.

The investigative team believes that UM has memory and cognition problems, possibly as a result of prescription meds.

With all of this knowledge, Ohio State feels a 3 game suspension is appropriate.”
            Attached Files

Comment

This is why Baylor opted for the verbal report and not the written one.

Comment

Just saw Urbans interview from last night, wow! Guy was completely put out that he even had to be there, lol.

Comment

McMurphy is all in. The whole thing gets worse as skeletons are removed from the closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    Just saw Urbans interview from last night, wow! Guy was completely put out that he even had to be there, lol.
                    He absolutely thinks he did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      He absolutely thinks he did nothing wrong.
                      ...and conveniently takes meds that cause memory loss.

Comment

Can't coach the games, but he gets to be with the team all week...so stupid. Slimeball. I hope some other teams linebacker takes him out on the sideline his first game back....

Comment

“This is weird but Ohio State investigated Ohio State and decided not to ruin Ohio State’s football program”. Faux Pelini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            What year did horn tie Florida for the NC? So Texas has 5 NC's?
                            No. They never played the championship game to determine the true champ.

It was just a talking point dude. Anything is better than this Urban Meyer crap.
                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-23-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              No. They never played the championship game to determine the true champ.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Too bad Texas didn't destroy Ohio State. Oh well.

Comment

a&m and Texas will not play football for at least 10 more years

It is a shame. I loved watching this game every Thanksgiving.

Looks like a&m did not want to play Texas according to the Houston Chronicle:

Texas A&M athletic director Scott Woodward told the Houston Chronicle that the University of Texas recently sought to renew their once-vaunted rivalry, but the Aggies declined because they didn't have the needed open dates.

Hook 'em Horns.

Comment

Working...
                                X