This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Or Maryland's gonna tank and Texas goes in there and boat races an overmatched basketball schools football team.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    ^^^^^^This. Texas is going to score at will.

Comment

Kid has no record of transactions. Admits money was NOT given to recruits, only used for foodstuffs, his feelings were hurt because Jimbo yelled at them saying they were “soft” and “pussy cats”, he doesn’t want to sit out a year, follows his coach that recruited him (not unusual), and drafted this story with his Daddy then submitted it to USA Today before he submitted it to Arizona (unusual) in attempt to waive having to sit out another year. Yet doesn’t want to be involved in a story. Whatever. Best of luck to the young man at UA. Onwards to the next cliff....

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post

Wow....LMAO.....If this was an ex-Texas player saying this about Texas, the Ags and especially the TexAgs cult would be in a full body "smorgasm" calling for Herman's head. Now its just a disgruntled former player because Jimbo gonna Jimbo and make us a champeeeeeen..
        Last edited by Smart; 08-21-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse..........someone actually typed "nuff said".

Ugh. Come on people. Dear lord.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LMAO...are you really surprised considering?

Comment

The best part of this is FSU AD just left to take the #2 spot at the NCAA. I’m sure him and Jimbo are BFFs. [emoji1]

Nothing else it should get the NCAA sniffing around on a staff that has self proclaimed making The Station....LIT, yo.

Comment

Texas' strength and conditioning has improved by leaps and bounds. Can't wait to see them on September 1st!! Hook 'em!!

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                The best part of this is FSU AD just left to take the #2 spot at the NCAA. I’m sure him and Jimbo are BFFs. [emoji1]

Nothing else it should get the NCAA sniffing around on a staff that has self proclaimed making The Station....LIT, yo.

The NCAA doesn’t have any teeth. Especially over $300 and single witness testimony with a disgruntled helicopter dad involved. [emoji51]

The Station is still Lit [emoji91]

When is our first game? Oh yeah one more week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Aggy gonna get dizzy from all the spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Wow....LMAO.....If this was an ex-Texas player saying this about Texas, the Ags and especially the TexAgs cult would be in a full body "smorgasm" calling for Herman's head. Now its just a disgruntled former player because Jimbo gonna Jimbo and make us a champeeeeeen..
                      I don't disagree with your assessment. There are a ton of Ags that can't wait to see UT stub their toe. However, take a look in the mirror. The very old line from Texas fans is, "We don't care about the Ags, but....".

As with most of these types of situations, I'll let it play itself out. I just want to watch some football! Won't be long now.

Comment

What is a smorgasm?

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                          What is a smorgasm?

What you had when Tom Herman was said to be linked to the OSU mess or when Deshon Elliot tweeted his diatribe.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

I’m sure every program practices and pays a little more than it should.

Nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Nothing to see here.

Comment

That is awesome

Comment

Working...