This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
    All those allegations on A&M are not a good sign for this hi dollar coaching staff !!!
    Really? Why? One little butt hurt kid who needed an excuse to transfer??? You take his word as gospel?

Sounds to me like he likes the country club atmosphere. Maybe he can transfer to “the forty” and get some kisses.
    Last edited by Chase This!; 08-21-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Looks like Tech's RB Ward just got booked on theft charges. This can't help the situation up there...

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Really? Why? One little butt hurt kid who needed an excuse to transfer??? You take his word as gospel?

Sounds to me like he likes the country club atmospher. Maybe he can transfer to “the forty” and get some kisses.
        Agreed. It's ****ing football.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This!
          Y’all don’t use “nuff said” in your trailer park?
          I did grow up in a trailer park in Waco. Definately not ashamed of where I came from. Happy to be where I am. On acreage in the sacred Texas hills.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-21-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I did grow up in a trailer park in Waco. Definately not ashamed of where I came from. Happy to be where I am. On acreage in the sacred Texas hills.

I grew up in the hood! Wasn’t hard to pick me out on the football field. LoL

Comment

Sounds to me like he likes the country club atmospher. Maybe he can transfer to “the forty” and get some kisses.

No I don’t take his word but if the ags turn things around and they start winning instantly . They sure didn’t need this guys mouth running to give the NCAA a excuse to investigate.. Because you know that’s all it takes is one butt hurt kid to get the ball rolling against you . Trust me I hope he is just a butthurt kid throwing out lies !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                No I don’t take his word but if the ags turn things around and they start winning instantly . They sure didn’t need this guys mouth running to give the NCAA a excuse to investigate.. Because you know that’s all it takes is one butt hurt kid to get the ball rolling against you . Trust me I hope he is just a butthurt kid throwing out lies !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                And anytime you have NCAA investigation they may uncover other crap. And it's a distraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse..........someone actually typed "nuff said".

Ugh. Come on people. Dear lord.

Did you expect anything less?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    And anytime you have NCAA investigation they may uncover other crap. And it's a distraction.

See Russian investigation #manafort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                      Did you expect anything less?
                      Did you lose an avatar bet???

Comment

It’s good to see Fisher putting A&M in the news again! I would have signed my contract quickly as well!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          Look at offenses of Tech, Okie St, Frog; they aren't going to a ground attack/ball control-grind out-the-clock game. They have evolved because that's how they are going to win. Defense alone doesn't win games anymore. Ask Gary. Briles Ball is a distant memory.
                          They all will this year. TCU ran the ball considerably more with Cumbie at the helm than Meacham. Tech can't hardly score anymore. Okie Lite will be more run oriented this year. I mean, it's not going to be like Wisky or Navy or something to that effect but it's not as wide open as it has been.

Comment

Did you lose an avatar bet???
                            Nope. Just sweatin my ballz off at work. You might want to focus on the upcoming investigation. Maybe you can throw some money at the investigators to ensure they find unfounded infractions.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              They all will this year. TCU ran the ball considerably more with Cumbie at the helm than Meacham. Tech can't hardly score anymore. Okie Lite will be more run oriented this year. I mean, it's not going to be like Wisky or Navy or something to that effect but it's not as wide open as it has been.
                              Gotcha. Hard to replace a red nosed reindeer and a homes slice

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

I don’t like that new NCAA rule at all. Now every transferring kid is going to try to point out anything they can come up with about the program they are leaving so they don’t have to sit a year. This Arizona kid is just the first of many to come I’m sure. The fact that his complaints included a coach cussing during practice (oh no!) and coaches expecting players to attend “voluntary” workouts (say it ain’t so!), makes him lose all credibility.
                                Last edited by 44mAG; 08-21-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X