This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Lol...nope... been floating with my baby girl. Sad you have nothing else to look forward to than suck *** tu football![emoji12]
    You lose. Got a 170 on trail cam. Got a hot blonde wife. Lol. The old schoolers know her....including the bossman. [emoji869][emoji88][emoji869]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

All I want is for Herman to put the best players on the field this year. He had last year to "implement his culture". Now its time to see results.

Mr. Foreman is a nut job but I can't say I disagree with a lot of what he says. His son rode the pine last year during the middle of the season and was still leading the team in TD's after he finally got back on the field. Chris Warren and Daniel Young should have split all of Kyle Porters touches. And if I remember correctly, Collin Johnson, your "number 1" receiver and LJ Humphrey, your only real jump ball threats weren't even on the field for the final play against Oklahoma State.

Comment

Foreman is a Lavar-Ball type blowhard and has admitted to his hate for Herman. He can **** off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          You lose. Got a 170 on trail cam. Got a hot blonde wife. Lol. The old schoolers know her....including the bossman. [emoji869][emoji88][emoji869]

I can vouch for this! And she's likely the reason we let BoB hang around long enough to mellow and become the fine, upstanding member of our community that you see today! ! Hi Cheri!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            I can vouch for this! And she's likely the reason we let BoB hang around long enough to mellow and become the fine, upstanding member of our community that you see today! ! Hi Cheri!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that’s the case I’ll send u a pic of my wife and I will be able to be ten times the *** he is and get away with murder![emoji12]

Comment

If that’s the case I’ll send u a pic of my wife and I will be able to be ten times the *** he is and get away with murder![emoji12]
              You do anyway

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                You do anyway

Weak!

Comment

I don't recall being an *** to anyone lately. If you come at me and I fire back that's on you.

I hear the QB battle in Austin is not necessarily a two man race. As he did in the spring game, Cameron Rising has been lighting it up.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    The team that beat 3 top 10 teams during the season

tOSU Buckeyes
                    Loosing big to Iowa and the early season loss to Oklahoma, a team that was going to make it in, didn't help their chances.

Even though tOSU beat them during the year, I think Wisconsin would have been a great addition, they should be good again this year also.

Comment

Alabama WON IT ALL. They were the right team to get in. Sorry 2 loss teams. Y'all out.

Comment

But Bob's wife kills big deer with her bow too......And she can kick BoB's ***

Comment

Just listed 2 season tickets for LSU, if anyone is looking. Thanks!

Comment

The AP is due out shortly, y'all ready for the Texas is ranked in the top 25 outrage. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              The AP is due out shortly, y'all ready for the Texas is ranked in the top 25 outrage. lol
                              Why should Texas be ranked in top 25? Herman and Texas hasn't done anything yet to deserve it.

Comment

Nor has anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X