This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
    About time for a new thread since Fall camp is over. The season is here finally

2 more days...just 2 more days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
      Epic fail . .
      Except when Jackie, RC and the 80's & 90's are discussed?? LOL

Comment

In my defense I don't read all the he said she said crap y'all bicker about like old ladies. I know the story aboit the kid in Arizona was an older story. I did not hear aboit the racist term......and I was just messing with Aggy about the obsession with TH seeing boobs. I couldn't care less about any of that crap.

The ones hating on on Herman are acting just like liberals hating on Trump. Buncha snowflakes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
          Except when Jackie, RC and the 80's & 90's are discussed?? LOL
          When they were BTHO out of tu . . Fake news . . lol

Comment

When they were BTHO out of tu . . Fake news . . lol
            Not only tolerated but celebrated. Lol. Nothing fake about Fedex and not being able to be on tv, etc.

They were the best team in Texas money could buy...except that 1 gold trans am...Lol.

Comment

Not only tolerated but celebrated. Nothing fake about Fedex and not being able to be on tv, etc. They were the best team in Texas money could buy...except that 1 gold trans am...Lol.
              Did you not read "nor tolerate anyone that does"? . . They were fired . . Unlike tosu . .I know, right . .

Comment

Not only tolerated but celebrated. Lol. Nothing fake about Fedex and not being able to be on tv, etc.

They were the best team in Texas money could buy...except that 1 gold trans am...Lol.
                SMU still holds that title . . And also the distinction of being the first and only school to get the death penalty . .

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
                  the ones hating on on herman are acting just like liberals hating on trump. Buncha snowflakes.

Sent from my sm-g950u using tapatalk

lmao...

Comment

Back to relative news.

Texas has a trio that won't make the trip WR John Burt (foot), Freshman LB Adeoye (knee) and Freshman LB/S Overshown (knee).

Comment

Did you not read "nor tolerate anyone that does"? . . They were fired . . Unlike tosu . .I know, right . .
                      Which one was fired for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Back to relative news.

Texas has a trio that won't make the trip WR John Burt (foot), Freshman LB Adeoye (knee) and Freshman LB/S Overshown (knee).
                        That sucks, I knew the two freshman weren't gonna play because of it though. Any idea when they are going to be back?

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Guess I'll miss out on seeing Jimbo and company smash the Southland Conference Demons of Northwestern State tomorrow evening.

Joe T’s gathering and Rita’s got in the way.

Good luck fellow bird slayers!
                          Last edited by Chad C; 08-29-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Just so we get this straight ... Can the OC not fire the WR Coach ?

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              Just so we get this straight ... Can the OC not fire the WR Coach ?

I’m sure an OC or DC can recommend a person be removed but I bet 99.9% of staffs that sole responsibility falls on the head coach and maybe even the AD.

Comment

Oh boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X