Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Stand Your Ground Shooting. Prison time or Miller time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will get probation if he has a clean record.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
      Not at all. I will avoid a dumb arse argument or a *** whipping 99.9% of the time. I’m too pretty. Yes that is a joke.. kind of. My point was if I walk out and Barney is raising his voice to my wife/girlfriend I am probably not going to be very polite. None of us know what was said by either but A it was not his buisness B he had history of being confrontational. The dude was doing what any man would do when his spouse was being confronted.
      yep...

Hood Rat reacted like a Hood Rat...but that does not automatically translate to a justified shooting...

Hood Rat shoved him & stopped at that point...OK, simple assault....but NOT a justified shooting...

BUUUUT had Hood Rat continued through after the shove & proceeded to beat his azz....NOW you're dealing in felony assault & a justified shooting under Florida law....THAT'S the difference...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
        the dude did back away, then had to change to a side step because there was a vehicle blocking his path...but he was without a doubt backing away in those 2 seconds before he was shot...

Manslaughter...just too much to over look otherwise...
        I knew he was in trouble the moment I saw the video.. It was obvious.. IMO manslaughter is not enough because the shooter was looking for trouble..

Comment

Working...
        X