Bow Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    I have known Richard and Joey since the early 90’s. Good guys.
    Did you shoot at the shop in Cleveland off duck Creek road?

Comment

Nice place. Just bought a vxr from them a few weeks ago. Joe st it up for me. Very satisfied.

Comment

It don’t get any better than that place. Them guys really bend over backwards for everyone. Richard a.k.a “The Bow Doctor” is unbelievable in the stuff he knows!! I Joey set up my Creed Xs & didn’t have to do anything at the paper rack. He set it up in the bow vise, shot a bullet hole & now 4 years later it will shoot any broad head you put through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bow Zone

Originally posted by clintmontgomery View Post
          Not sure why the name change from Bow Zone to Texas Archery? The name was already used and legal dba of Texans Archery Club & Texas Archery Academy 501c3. Texans Archery Club/Texas Archery Academy also has used TexasArchery.info for years and funded a statewide marketing campaign promoting building archery infrastructure in Texas, this included billboards on the major interstates several years back and advertising in the TPWD Outdoor Annual. They are also a sponsor of Texas Bowhunter forum! Recently Bow Zone even copied their website registering TexasArchery.com!

Maybe it is a form of flattery, as they say, but Bow Zone may be causing some confusion here and should reach out to the real Texas Archery to affiliate, or change name before things get sticky!

I think yalls fatal mistake was cornering the Dot Info market (.info). Also, lots of business names have Texas in it and lots have archery in them. Your Texans Archery Club is not the same as their Texas Archery and your Texas Archery Academy is not the same as their Texas Archery. Neither is either one the same as Texas State archery Assoc which has Texasarchery.org.

So we have:

Texas Archery Academy at the .info
          Texas State Archery Assoc at .org
          Texas Archery at .com

I’d say the Bow Zone’s name change was pretty easy considering that the .com was available. I mean who doesn’t buy that up first and I doubt that few if any confuse the two.....One is a very respected bow shop in the greater Houston area, and the other picked .info.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk MO
          Last edited by curtintex; 08-29-2020, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I think yalls fatal mistake was cornering the Dot Info market (.info). Also, lots of business names have Texas in it and lots have archery in them. Your Texans Archery Club is not the same as their Texas Archery and your Texas Archery Academy is not the same as their Texas Archery. Neither is either one the same as Texas State archery Assoc which has Texasarchery.org.

So we have:

Texas Archery Academy at the .info
            Texas State Archery Assoc at .org
            Texas Archery at .com

I’d say the Bow Zone’s name change was pretty easy considering that the .com was available. I mean who doesn’t buy that up first and I doubt that few if any confuse the two.....One is a very respected bow shop in the greater Houston area, and the other picked .info.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk MO
            I was gonna say something about dragging up a post from 2 years ago to gripe about. You said it better, albeit also longer 😂

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
              I remember that place when Mike ran it.

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                Yes sir. For years.
                I actually helped Mike move the dart system from Paul’s shop in Willis Tx. (Bushmaster’s) when he first opened up.

Comment

Working...
                X