• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    but the lectric fancy schmacey range is more funner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
      What's the pricing like to shoot the 3D course. I was thinking about going by next time I am in the area.

$20 you can shoot the 50yd and 3D range all day.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
        $20 you can shoot the 50yd and 3D range all day.

This is what I always pay.

Comment

Well, just got home from getting kiddos bow tuned after a minor "malfunction". Once again treated like royalty.

Special kudos to the crew who recognize my son and how much he's grown in the last year. "Dang he's gotten big!!"

Reasons why I'll continue to take my business an hour away.

Thanks again Joe and rich!

Comment

Good deal. It looks like he's going to be about six foot five. I watched Richard take the time to show a young man how to adjust the draw length on his bow. He could have just done it for him real quick but he handed him an allen wrench and walkedhim through it. That's good service.

Comment

Love Bowzone/Texas archery ive never had a bad experience there. The techs are the best and i will drive an hour out of my way to make even the smallest archery related purchase from them.

Comment

After dealing with the rude, smart aleck kid at the local bow shop, I went back to Texas Archery (bow zone) after not being there for a while and I was blown away with the renovations and at how welcoming they still were.
                That place is worth driving several hours to visit. I hope they never change.

Comment

Richard and Joey are good guys and they know their stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Richard and Joey are good guys and they know their stuff.

Agreed. Joey has always acted like he really cares that you have the proper set up to fit you. Always super helpful. Hell I don’t have a negative thing to say about any one of’em.

Comment

Originally posted by backwoods View Post
                      I hope they never change.
                      Been a customer there for at least 10 years. I don't think that's gonna be an issue.

Son had essentially dry fired the bow. Joey took it completely down, inspected and put it back together with new mods. Then he served in a new peep, his rest and helped sight him in. Between rounds Mrs. Pam re Fletched an arrow.

43 bucks for 2 hours of time and all that work.
                      Last edited by Quackerbox; 07-23-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Richard,Joey, Raymond, and Will are all good guys. Mrs Kay is awesome too when it comes to working with people on form and shooting techniques I wont go anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Been a customer there for at least 10 years. I don't think that's gonna be an issue.

Son had essentially dry fired the bow. Joey took it completely down, inspected and put it back together with new mods. Then he served in a new peep, his rest and helped sight him in. Between rounds Mrs. Pam re Fletched an arrow.

43 bucks for 2 hours of time and all that work.
                          Joey set my new elite up for me yesterday and we got it tuned. Spent about 1 1/2 with him and my bill was $42. That was $42 well spent.

Comment

I have known Richard and Joey since the early 90’s. Good guys.

Comment

Bow Zone name issue

Not sure why the name change from Bow Zone to Texas Archery? The name was already used and legal dba of Texans Archery Club & Texas Archery Academy 501c3. Texans Archery Club/Texas Archery Academy also has used TexasArchery.info for years and funded a statewide marketing campaign promoting building archery infrastructure in Texas, this included billboards on the major interstates several years back and advertising in the TPWD Outdoor Annual. They are also a sponsor of Texas Bowhunter forum! Recently Bow Zone even copied their website registering TexasArchery.com!

Maybe it is a form of flattery, as they say, but Bow Zone may be causing some confusion here and should reach out to the real Texas Archery to affiliate, or change name before things get sticky!

Comment

Yea I love that bow shop. Bought my ZXT there 7 years ago. I’ll definitely go there to upgrade. If I ever need to....

Comment

Working...
                                X