X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

110 on my tool box in the shop at 4pm the last two days

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
      I grew up in ND. Much rather be there in the summer but no way in the winters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I worked in a very isolated area up there. Thankful wasn’t working alone. Badlands is where we were at. Didn’t have to be there in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
        ...and I have a cousin getting married Saturday at 6pm in Spring Branch...OUT-FREAKING-SIDE.

Kind of hoping I get a stomach bug and cant go...
        We jave a wedding venue and even though it's money in my pocket we advise against July and August, with 150-200 people going in and out there's no way our ac can keep up in this heat

Comment

Been rebuilding my privacy fence the last 3 weeks on my day off. Almost finished, but it's taking it's toll on me. Especially today. One more days work and I'm done.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
            I can't really remember for sure but wasn't last summer not that bad at all heat wise? Very few 100 degree days?
            Yeah, last summer seemed like a pretty mild one to me too. This year, the heat came on early and has just not given a break at all. And now, we're past the point of getting a break until summer is over. It's been a dang hot year this year. We need some rain here in Parker county too!

Comment

I despise hot weather…...Glad most of my day is spent in my office. This weekend however it is forecasted to be 108-110 at the lease and I am not sure about the heat index but I am sure it is GONNA SUCK filling up feeders. Has to be done I guess but *****!!!!!!!

Comment

It's getting to that stupid hot level for sure......you can only take off so many clothes in public before it becomes illegal!

Bring on the cold!

Comment

Kids are off at camp this week. Wrapping up some projects at the house. Welding in shorts and flip flops with an occasional dip in the pool. Getting too old for this nonsense. :-)

Comment

Still sweltering in Laredo.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
                      It's summer in Texas. Is it me or isn't it always hot this time of year?
                      I think the problem is this crap started in May.

I'm ready to invest in a 5th wheel and go live in the mountains of NM from June to 1 Sept. Need to be back for the dove opener.
                      Last edited by hopedale; 07-19-2018, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                        I hear ya. I have a frozen block of ice ready for the livewell

We use ice. g juice. Fin weights and run the oxygenator. Won't have more than 8 in there so hopefully they will make it if they don't come out the water fried already!![emoji2]

Comment

100 degrees for dove opener doesn’t seem so bad after days like today.

Comment

yep, its hotter than a west Texas meth pipe on payday.

can't wait until December, I think October will be horrible for hunting, unless you hunt naked.

Comment

Hotter than 2 rats &_$#$& in a wool sock

Comment

It’s beginning to remind me of late spring and summer of 2000.

Comment

Working...
                                X