Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Lease Ride Upgrade - Jeep Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! Don't be overwhelmed, just one little project, then another and before you know it its done.

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
      Looks great! Don't be overwhelmed, just one little project, then another and before you know it its done.
      Thanks ramrod! I'l keep hammering away for sure

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting the new floorpans ready to go in. It took a lot of physical convincing the metal to shape up right! Got it pretty close and used self tappers to hold it. Got the edges trimmed up with a metal blade jig saw. Once the edges were right i got weld clamps and had it all ready to weld up!

Comment

Caught up and now following. Cool build!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
            Caught up and now following. Cool build!
            Thanks unclebubba! I'll have even more updates coming soon.. been making some progress lately!

Comment

Looking good, I admire your hard work, I’ve never had the patience or skills to tackle a project like yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                Looking good, I admire your hard work, I’ve never had the patience or skills to tackle a project like yours.
                Thx bud! I certainly dont have the skills but use youtube and jeep forums to learn. I do have the patience since the dang project is going on year 2 and still a ton to do! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                  I do have the patience since the dang project is going on year 2 and still a ton to do! Lol

I ain't gonna lie, I'm a little jealous of your patience haha...looking good, can't wait to see the finished product I've always loved the Comanche trucks, you're doing a solid job on the build

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                    I ain't gonna lie, I'm a little jealous of your patience haha...looking good, can't wait to see the finished product I've always loved the Comanche trucks, you're doing a solid job on the build
                    Thanks TxDispatcher!

Comment

Following! Man you don't believe in half arse-n do you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        Following! Man you don't believe in half arse-n do you lol
                        Ha! Sometimes for sure but with this.. i'm already so far into it, i might as well do as good as i can. I have a truck at the lease that works most of the time so no rush on this one. It's been fun posting updates, more to come!

Comment

Got it all welded in.. good thing is your feet won't fall through anymore. However, I wont be getting certified as a master welder on this particular floor project. It was challenging and fun though, I learned a lot.

Comment

Intersteing thread....you are really getting after it....in my opinion it still way better than spending a ton of money on a side by side

Comment

Originally posted by DEREKG22 View Post
                              Intersteing thread....you are really getting after it....in my opinion it still way better than spending a ton of money on a side by side
                              We are aligned 100% on that!

Comment

Working on the comanche! Had to weld a patch in the back of the cab that was rusty thin metal. Got the center channel brace cleaned up and put a couple coats of primer. Cleaned up the floor where the channel lays and it's ready for protective paint & weld back in!

Comment

Working...
                                X