Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Warning for those of you who work out at a gym....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need snipers to cover the parking lots!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
      A bunch of jack wagon hooligans. We need public punishment and humiliation. If parents aren’t going to raise kids right the court square should be the discipline grounds.
      IMHO, that's about 50% of it. The other 50% is coming across the border unfettered.

Comment

One solution to all of this. High fence the gym lots and install cams. Gym ID's can be used to swipe at gate for entrance. A bit of a added expense, but the security would be way better.
        You might chase away a few guys who won't go for the high fence. But security would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Mine got broken into at a novelty store. It can happen anywhere.

Atleast it didn’t happen after you went in... those butt plugs are through the roof!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And my dumb *** puts my keys inside the gas tank cover with my wallet and other things in the truck, glad you posted this, if and when I go back to the gym I will no longer leave valuables and keys in the truck.

Comment

Ditto

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
              If anyone breaks into my truck while I'm at the gym, they are seriously screwed!! My gym is in my garage. I'll throw a plate at them. It will be a 2.5# due to my weakened state. Possibly a 5#.
              Me too. I'm aiming for the Big Toe! Droppem like it's Hot!

Comment

Wife had her company Explorer broke into at Zach's here in Lubbock during the day. they had cameras, but unfortunately they were dummy cameras. Thieves went about 1 1/2 blocks to a 7-11 and used her credit card to fill their vehicle with gas. the police told us that this in usually the first thing that happens in abut 905 of the thefts like this.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                  Don't gyms have lockers where you can store you wallet and stuff??
                  Yep--Planet Fitness where I go has them.

Comment

Sounds like Felony Lane Gang activity. Just had a 2 hour conference call/brief on them today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rod has marked himself safe during the great gym smash and grab tragedy.

Comment

Freakin @$$-O thieves .....

Comment

Working...
                        X