Kyle Tucker is an Astro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
    Nobody remembers Bregman going 0-19 when we moved him up. Relax give Tucker time he will come through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mangers can wait when the team is out of contention. A legit team playing for the title cannot wait on a player batting .150 after 50 at bats.

That is it. Bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
      PS #1 Contribute or go back down and work on it some more.
      Your a “genius” that just runs his mouth when convenient and then disappears...

I also forgot to mention a crawfish too when you opened your mouth about a bet ...you had a taker ...but chickened our after running your mouth and disappeared.

Comment

Mangers can wait when the team is out of contention. A legit team playing for the title cannot wait on a player batting .150 after 50 at bats.

That is it. Bottom line.
        Still shocked you are not gainfully employed by an MLB team...

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post

I also forgot to mention a crawfish too when you opened your mouth about a bet ...you had a taker ...but chickened our after running your mouth and disappeared.
          I don't thrive on going back threads and reading whatever was said. Inform me what I missed. Last I recall is I made an offer and there was one who didn't meet my offer, but made a lesser offer. Is that what you speak of?

Anytime you care to flex your internet muscles, I'm up and not going anywhere. Just need notice as I don't go back and read old and tired stories.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post

I spoke truthfully and confidently during the first introduction.

Was that convenient? Or rode out to be correct?

Comment

Tucker...sent down? Seriously?

Now where does that leave the discussion/constructive debate (term used very loosely) and the results?

*****Nobody cares if you're 19, 21, 27, 31, or 35. You are ready when YOU are ready. It's not the same for everyone. Example: Yuli. Even Chipper had to play 5 years in the minors before he got his shot.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
              How is yuli an example?

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                How is yuli an example?
                Look up his journey.

Comment

Look up his journey.
                  I'm fully aware, yuli has been big league capable for a while, didn't defect until 2016.

Comment

it does not take Nostradamus to predict that young baseball players will struggle. For there to even be a debate is amusing to say the least.

I would rather read the posts about the non-poisonous water snakes with fangs.

Comment

Truly try to believe and imagine the actual journey of others and to where they are today. Example was: "It's not the same for everyone"

Think Yuli took anything for granted to get to the Big League? Think he dragged his ***** around any bases? Or did he hustle every moment to get the attention of his managers/owners? He's exceeded his own goals and dreams.

Chipper sat in the Minors & worked like a dog/lived like a Prince and got paid well for 5 yrs before being called-up. Look what his hard work did. Exceeded his own dreams!

Comment

I don't thrive on going back threads and reading whatever was said. Inform me what I missed. Last I recall is I made an offer and there was one who didn't meet my offer, but made a lesser offer. Is that what you speak of?

Anytime you care to flex your internet muscles, I'm up and not going anywhere. Just need notice as I don't go back and read old and tired stories.
                        I shouldn't have to inform you what you typed (missed)...you should remember.

You never made an offer (definitive)...you were just willing to make a bet...when it was communicated let's bet - you disappeared.

Comment

Tucker...sent down? Seriously?

Now where does that leave the discussion/constructive debate (term used very loosely) and the results?

*****Nobody cares if you're 19, 21, 27, 31, or 35. You are ready when YOU are ready. It's not the same for everyone. Example: Yuli. Even Chipper had to play 5 years in the minors before he got his shot.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
                          You should wait for someone to clean up your inaccurate post/information.

So I will oblige...It is fair to say Chipper play 3 full seasons in the minors (not 5)...first year was short and limited after the draft...3 full seasons and then missed a season with an ACL tear...then next season to the majors.

You are a bright one...indeed.

Comment

Truly try to believe and imagine the actual journey of others and to where they are today. Example was: "It's not the same for everyone"

Think Yuli took anything for granted to get to the Big League? Think he dragged his ***** around any bases? Or did he hustle every moment to get the attention of his managers/owners? He's exceeded his own goals and dreams.

Chipper sat in the Minors & worked like a dog/lived like a Prince and got paid well for 5 yrs before being called-up. Look what his hard work did. Exceeded his own dreams!
                            I have read enough of your posts to know you’re an idiot...

Comment

Aren't you a clever one? You actually expect a 500 word essay when anyone is trying to propose a point or perspective?

Drafted in '90. Played his first season in '95 due to delays with injury, strike, and whatever else your smart***** can look up.

What a TOOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                I have read enough of your posts to know you’re an idiot...
                                Fair enough,

Support your points and prove you are not another clueless and uneducated redneck that can't carry on a constructive discussion/debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X