Kyle Tucker is an Astro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
    I observed the similar when I commented that he looked like the Jay Cutler of baseball.

Tucker had a better game at the plate Tuesday night, but it was frustrating to see what he did with the base running. I expect that some veterans and coaches will motivate and encourage more hustle. Maybe it will happen. Several interviewers have made comments that this is his personality/character.

If Fisher get his batting back together, look out. He is all hustle and plays the outfield better. Especially Houston's left field.
    He is similar to Cano in game presence. On the outside it appears he doesn't care but that is not the case at all. He hustles when needed but he's not a bregman type. I like what I have seen so far and looking at him, he still hasn't even came close to filling out his frame yet.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      I disagree. When you are crushing at AAA, then you should get a chance at the show, especially when you are that young. They need to figure out in the next 2-3 weeks whether they think he will be a candidate for the playoff roster as that may effect who they target at the trade deadline.
      This^^^

Comment

Where are the haters?

Comment

Originally posted by Jbird8791 View Post
          Where are the haters?
          Nice 2 RBI triple in the 10th, huh? Way ta go, kid!!

Comment

He will be interesting to watch in future years.
            I agree that he seems to trying to conserve energy while playing baseball.

Comment

Its been more than three games now, and I'm wondering if Tucker is a jinks?

Comment

Havent seen much of Astros lately, whats up with them and Tucker?

Comment

A buck 50 aint gonna cut it. If he was great in the outfield I would feel differently, but he's barely going thru the motions. I like Kemp and Marisnek

Comment

He's a 21 year old who isn't ready trying to fill a hole Derek Fisher, Jake and Marwin were supposed to fill this year. When they failed there wasn't much choice but to give him a shot.

Comment

Well it is getting time to evaluate. His swing needs work big time. As does his displayed intensity and drive.

Comment

Nobody remembers Bregman going 0-19 when we moved him up. Relax give Tucker time he will come through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                          Nobody remembers Bregman going 0-19 when we moved him up. Relax give Tucker time he will come through

Yeah, no joke! Kid is trying to figure it out. He definetly has the talent

Comment

........[emoji102]

Comment

Tucker...sent down? Seriously?

Now where does that leave the discussion/constructive debate (term used very loosely) and the results?

*****Nobody cares if you're 19, 21, 27, 31, or 35. You are ready when YOU are ready. It's not the same for everyone. Example: Yuli. Even Chipper had to play 5 years in the minors before he got his shot.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Comment

PS #1 Contribute or go back down and work on it some more.

Comment

Working...
                                X