Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 4th fireworks - how much did you spend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None everyone here knows if you want to burn powder it comes out of a gun, and I don't want to think about how much we spend on that a year.

Comment

About $400 at the Ranger game.The fireworks show was the best part!😂

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nada

$0

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
          $0. I can't see burning the money I worked so hard to get. Especially when all I have to do is look up and watch other people's money burn in pretty red and blue sparkles.
          Yep exactly. It always seemed like a total waste of money to me.

Comment

0 this year, usally spend around 100 for the kids.
            To dry.

Comment

I had NYE leftovers. $0.00...ish? M200s, water explosives, jumping jacks, sparklers, party poppers, black cat bundle....thank God it rained on the 4th.

FYI...water explosives are Awesome! One burnt a hole under water in a kiddie pool. I lit one and and set it on a plastic bottle half filled with water...the explosive stayed on top...detonated...the bottle jumped 10’ straight up and landed perfectly upside down with all the water still in the bottle. High fives all around.

Comment

It’s way cheaper to just point your AK towards the sky and pop off a few tracer rounds.

Comment

$0 My 9 month old did not know to throw the black cats.

Comment

Zero....I was watching them from a hotel balcony.

Comment

2000.00 and I got them wholesale or 2 for 1, had the Hochatown Volunteer Fire Department shoot them off at Shuck Me restaurant, I think it was non stop action for like 30-40 minutes, turned out really awesome, we also raised a good bit of money for the VFD, they were a bunch of good guys.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          It’s way cheaper to just point your AK towards the sky and pop off a few tracer rounds.
                          A friend of mine's uncle or something was shooting off his muzzleloader shotgun many many years ago. After several shots he forgot about the ramrod and shot the ramrod up in the sky and lost it.

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

$0. But I set up my PA system and played music for a friends party a couple of weeks before the 4th. They spent about $4000 on larger class C stuff. I suspect some was class B.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                                A friend of mine's uncle or something was shooting off his muzzleloader shotgun many many years ago. After several shots he forgot about the ramrod and shot the ramrod up in the sky and lost it.
                                Merica.

Comment

Working...
                                X