Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever sold/given away something you regretted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
    Ruger single six .22 pistol with .22 mag cylinder too with a 9 1/2”barrel. Shot like a rifle.
    I sold mine too, but the barrel was only 6" long. I wish I had it back all the time. Bought it in 1979 and had it for about 3 years. Shot great.

Comment

Yea it hurt ... Was young fell on tough times, and started a new gig but had to travel back and forth to Louisiana for Work lived in central Texas at the time. Needed some cash to get kick started, so I took it in right after Turkey season and forgot it was there until dove season was fixing to kick off went to go get it and left it in there too long.. wasn’t even a week late. Raised complete hell but didn’t do any good. Left handed too. Tough lesson learned. Havnt been in a pawn shop since. Think I’m gonna go Throw up now

Comment

To switch the scenario, I bought a Browning Challenger from my best friend right after college. He has been kicking himself and trying to buy it back ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
          1968 900cc Harley Sportster…
          1974 Honda 750...…
          Most of all...this boat....
          [ATTACH]914390[/ATTACH]
          Those CB750 SOHC are getting harder and harder to find. Saw one,mint condition here in Mansfield couple weeks ago. I waited at the gas pump,waiting for it to start up and ride off. My step dad had a 80 CB750 custom that I learned to ride on,he sold it to my ___hole brother in law...was so mad!! I wanted that bike. Currently have a CB450SC Nighthawk that Ive had for 10 years and while parts are getting harder and hard to find,I cling on to it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

My first rifle, a Remington .243 Whitetail special. Was my first gun,saved for couple months just to get it along with gift cards I got for Christmas. Wasnt a fancy rifle,but it did the job and was fun to shoot. Sold it because I was betwen jobs and needed the money to get around to job interviews and pay my phone bill so that I could get job interview call backs

Comment

A 2001 7.3 F250 Platinum with 128K on it. I had just got my first real job and a new 6.4 diesel caught my fancy so I jumped on it. Biggest freaking mistake ever!! I’ll have me another platinum 7.3 one of these days. Loved that freaking truck!!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJack View Post
                my 66 Chevelle. I spent a year on the mods
                still have the Debbie
                Both of them are hot!

Well you kept the one that mattered

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  '79 Chevy LUV 4x4 (very rare)

Spent a year restoring it, hand painted too.

[ATTACH]914454[/ATTACH]
                  Extremely rare

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Extremely rare
                    My grandad had a diesel LUV truck. When he passed away a few years ago one of my cousins came and got it to fix a few things on and has it up in Montana now

Comment

Wow. Haven't heard anyone mention property
                      Last edited by WalkieTalkie; 07-05-2018, 06:55 PM.

Comment

With 100 responses you would think that someone has regretted selling their property before
                        Last edited by WalkieTalkie; 07-05-2018, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                          With 100 responses you would think that someone has regretted selling their property before
                          My mom keeps threatening to sell the property my parents live on. My grandparents bought it in the 50's and my dad has lived there since birth. I told her the first time she seriously mentions it she's getting admitted to a psych ward. I think she just brings it up to mess with me.

Comment

I am sure they are out there. Probably more of them than “I sold my my dads gun”. It just hurts worse to admit it. It would me for sure. I just wish my folks would have had some land for me to contemplate selling. For the record, I would have held onto land over anything. Just never had it to hold onto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I ever had propert to see that’d be my #1. I don’t own any land nor does my family

Comment

My first shotgun. A 20 ga. Winchester 1400. It fit me like a glove, and I was deadly with it. I thought I needed a Browning 12 ga., so I traded it. I haven't been able to shoot worth a darn with a shotgun since.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X