No announcement yet.

Fireworks Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall need some cheese to go with that whine?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Wheres the alcohol stat?

Comment

Just get all the "early to bed" neighbors to start piping the loud ones about 5 in the morning til noon. Those late night people will appreciate it!!!

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
            Seen some peculiar things at times being shipped by freight to retail stores. The truck drivers would sometimes point out the odd shipments. These were not stores that sold fireworks of any kind. Think big box type retail. Must’ve been a manager ordering things for himself and using the store as a cover. How else would a person get by with it?
            Probably just didn't want to fill out forms saying that many explosives were going to his house. May be an easier process to send to a retail store than to a home.

Comment

Wally World and Costco and maybe Sam's carries fireworks, but it is only the Party Poppers and Snappers. That may be what is coming in on the trucks. They are usually in a big display box.

Fireworks do not interest me as after shooting commercial fireworks shows for over 20 years, most of them seem like duds to me except for a few of the 500 grain items they sell now. Beside, they took away the bottle rockets we use to have wars with!

Comment

Working...
              X