Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted a GoPro - Bought a FITFORT instead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
    Just Bought an apeman Trawo. Love it so far. Sound wasn't very good with case on, so i drill a hole over the mic. Didn't think I'd use it in the water and I can buy a second case for 10 bucks if it needs to be water proof. I bought three 32GB cards, in case I have anissue with on.

That’s a great idea! Did it help much? I’d rather have the case on for protection anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      That’s a great idea! Did it help much? I’d rather have the case on for protection anyway
      Some of them come with a extra case lid that has holes already in it. I found that out the hard way when I used the wrong one while swimming. I colored the edge of the non-waterproof one with a red sharpie so I wouldn't make that mistake again. As far as card size, that will be more card than you have battery. I carry 4 batteries and that last me all day of on and off recording.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        Some of them come with a extra case lid that has holes already in it. I found that out the hard way when I used the wrong one while swimming. I colored the edge of the non-waterproof one with a red sharpie so I wouldn't make that mistake again. As far as card size, that will be more card than you have battery. I carry 4 batteries and that last me all day of on and off recording.

Hoggslayer

Ok cool...Thanks for all the information.

Do you have to set your camera to loop the video each time or do you get one minute videos?

Was hoping they changed that.. The older fitfort defaulted to their factory settings every time it was turned off. Waiting on my card to see if that is still the case for the newer one.

Comment

Ok cool...Thanks for all the information.

Do you have to set your camera to loop the video each time or do you get one minute videos?

Was hoping they changed that.. The older fitfort defaulted to their factory settings every time it was turned off. Waiting on my card to see if that is still the case for the newer one.
          I have the apeman. It records and breaks up the videos into 2 or 3 minutes apiece. In some settings. Still haven't figured all that out.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Are Fitfort and Gopro mounts interchangeable? I have several GoPro mounts and one of the GoPros is awol, thinking to replace with FitForts. I do realize I can buy a fit fort for about what the GoPro mounts cost just curious.

Comment

GoPro is way to expensive for what it is. I have an Akaso & it is awesome. Think I paid around $60 for it. I can connect a portable phone charger to it & can use it all weekend hunting & never need to charge it. The App for it works great.

Comment

For you guys on the fence.....Amazon has a sale for $35 on the Firtfort today.... It has all the accessories as well. I am almost positive the the base connections are compatible with GoPro in my reading at looking at what I have today..

Comment

For you guys on the fence.....Amazon has a sale for $35 on the Firtfort today.... It has all the accessories as well. I am almost positive the the base connections are compatible with GoPro in my reading at looking at what I have today..

https://www.amazon.com/FITFORT-Water...+4k+case&psc=1
                  Thanks Jason

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    Thanks Jason

Yes sir..

Comment

Looks they they are already sold out of that deal

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Looks they they are already sold out of that deal
                        100% Claimed

Comment

That was quick...

Comment

How good is the video stabilization when filming while moving and vibrations?

Comment

Signed up for an update and got it a little while ago Amazon also added a 5% off coupon. $32 and change with next day shipping was a deal I couldn’t refuse.

Comment

I'm on the wait list hope to get notified soon

Comment

Working...
                                X