Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted a GoPro - Bought a FITFORT instead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting.. I might have to pick one up for that price

Comment

The sj cams are another good cheap camera, just make sure you are getting an authentic one, lots of knock offs on eBay. I have an sj4000 that I’ve had as a dash cam for about 2 years now and it’s still going strong. There are lots of newer models since the 4000 that have wifi capabilities if you need that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Got mine in....comes with more crap than I would ever use. My total shipping included was $48.96. I can't believe all this for that much. Well....we will see if the ol' ya get what ya pay for still holds true. Heading to Best Buy to pick up a micro SD card.
        Did you read that little card "All Steps to Redeem a Free Gift" - it's in your picture. They offer two extra batteries and a charger if you do a review. I tried to do a review, and Amazon wouldn't let me. Looks like nobody has reviewed the black camera, and now I know why - something with Amazon is not allowing a review. But I contacted them at the email address on step 5 of those instruction and let them know, and they are sending me the batteries and charger, plus a "USB Fan" that I agreed to "test" for them.

There is no way I'm going to plug that "USB Fan" into my computer (A free USB device... from China... Yeah... Ain't getting plugged into my computer!) - BUT... I do have a Portable Rechargeable Battery that fits in my pocket. It has a USB slot. Guess I just got a free "Ground Blind Early-Season Fan".

All the best,
        Glenn

Comment

Wanna do a RA kill this year. However I figure my setup is about 20-21 yards from feeder. So, I would need to place my second camera about 7-8 passed the feeder. That puts me just under 30 yards. If u all come across one of those action cams that WiFi works effectively at that range, post it please. Thx in advance.

Comment

Fit fort then. Didn’t read all the posts. 22. Thx guys. SOLD.

Comment

Thanks for the reviews Glenn and Jay! I have a GoPro, but I’m taking the fam to Destin on Wednesday and didn’t want to bring the GoPro and have something happened to it. I picked up the FitFort about 5 mins ago after reading this thread and for 49.99 it will be here Tuesday. I’ve been wanting a second GoPro, but for that price, I’m anxious to get this instead. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That camera is the exact same as the Eken H9 I bought after reading about on the green screen. One thing to be aware of is that if you activate the video from the app it records in one minute segments, or at least mine does. I also found out, thankfully during video that didn't matter, that if I choose the 720p at 120fps it starts normal and then turns to slow motion. Pretty cool effect but I'm not sure there's a way to control when t does it.

Comment

Originally posted by twostepct View Post
                  That camera is the exact same as the Eken H9 I bought after reading about on the green screen. One thing to be aware of is that if you activate the video from the app it records in one minute segments, or at least mine does. I also found out, thankfully during video that didn't matter, that if I choose the 720p at 120fps it starts normal and then turns to slow motion. Pretty cool effect but I'm not sure there's a way to control when t does it.
                  You have to go to menu and select "video looping" to not get the 1 minute segments followed by "format" otherwise everytime you turn it off it goes back to default.

Comment

Good to know, but that is only for use with the app correct?

Comment

Got mine in....comes with more crap than I would ever use. My total shipping included was $48.96. I can't believe all this for that much. Well....we will see if the ol' ya get what ya pay for still holds true. Heading to Best Buy to pick up a micro SD card.
                      My knockoff came with the exact same pack... I need to see about the review and free batteries offer !!!

Comment

Did you go with Fitfort?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Did you go with Fitfort?
                          Yes I did. I did a 5 minute video of my son out frog hunting last night both in the dark and in the lights and it came out amazing. Looks like they fixed the video segmenting that I read about online as it was saved as one .MOV.
                          I am traveling to Florida for ICAST tomorrow and plan on using it quite a bit out there. Still can't believe I got this camera and all that crap for $48. Fingers crossed

Comment

Comment

Yes I did. I did a 5 minute video of my son out frog hunting last night both in the dark and in the lights and it came out amazing. Looks like they fixed the video segmenting that I read about online as it was saved as one .MOV.
                              I am traveling to Florida for ICAST tomorrow and plan on using it quite a bit out there. Still can't believe I got this camera and all that crap for $48. Fingers crossed

Good deal....

Comment

do these do any good with non fisheye still pictures? trying to replace an outdated waterproof point and shoot as well as get an action camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X