No announcement yet.

2 Gringos chupacabra rub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Gringos is good people, love their products. Saw it advertised on Brush Country Monsters (i think) a couple years ago. Been buying it ever since

Comment

Big fan of their stuff, original goes great on potato’s and Mac and cheese also!

Comment

I didn't realize they were in Marion...that is close to where I live and will need to drop in. I love their seasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by dtu11 View Post
          I didn't realize they were in Marion...that is close to where I live and will need to drop in. I love their seasoning.
          Yup right down the road from you just south of 10 on 2538 on the left side.

Comment

It’s awesome stuff for sure! My favorite seasoning by far. I’m out and need to order more.

Comment

Got introduced to it down South hunting and we are hooked. Had to pick some up and bring it to my buddies place in Costa Rica. It's all we use now. We had to explain that to United while checking in!

Comment

I put that **** on everything!

Love it!

Comment

Good products and has become a favorite of mine.

Comment

It's been one of my favorites for a while now

Comment

I got my 2 butts smoking away right now on the egg. Hitting 2.5 hours right now. Will pull the and make pulled pork tacos/samwichs

Comment

I’ll have to try the new poultry blend. I’ve been mixing the Cajun and original blend 50/50 and placing pretty well at a few small cook offs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Will have to try to order some.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            I wish HEB would expand their offering from 2 Gringos. We just order online.
                            HEB's in Round Rock has it!!!
                            We use it on about everything

Comment

I used Chupacabra almost exclusively until I stumbled upon Cruz rub out of San Angelo. I like the Cruz a little better cause it's not as salty and I can be a little more liberal with it. I have to be careful with the two picky female eaters of the house. They watch too much food network.

Comment

I bought some the other day when we are down in Pleasanton. It was in the convenience store. I've seen the commercials on the TV, and have been wanting to try it.

Comment

Working...
                                X