2018 Hagerman Seg. A - Roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meangreen View Post
    Just got it. I'm thinking best option is going to be push to next year.
    I'm kinda thinking the same thing. What units are open next year?

Comment

Just got the email and replied. I would like to see the hunt continue as planned and open up Godwin as well. Been waiting since 2014 to draw and don’t want to wait any longer.

Going on an adventure!

Comment

OPTION 3 Without a doubt! PLUS BIG MINERAL will be open next year. I was out there Saturday and couldn't believe how flooded it already was and Gayle said it was 4 ft higher than when I was as there and getting worse with no rain! Can't imagine how bad it will be if they get any more
        Last edited by bdavid1020; 10-16-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I say if they go with option 3 to let those that want to hunt this year vs next year mix in with segment b.

Going on an adventure!

Comment

Just bring your boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo View Post
              Just got the email and replied. I would like to see the hunt continue as planned and open up Godwin as well. Been waiting since 2014 to draw and don’t want to wait any longer.

Going on an adventure!
              Even if they open Godwin after you check in you will have to go the long way around to it which could be an hour drive after you check in. Not worth cramming 75 hunters into about 50% of the total hunting area due to flooding

Comment

Option 3

Comment

OPTION 3 FOR SURE, no brainer!!! Any segment with big mineral in it is better than one without, just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                    OPTION 3 FOR SURE, no brainer!!! Any segment with big mineral in it is better than one without, just my 2 cents.
                    Did you say BIG MINERAL? Lol that is a NO DOUBTER

Comment

Originally posted by bdavid1020 View Post
                      Even if they open Godwin after you check in you will have to go the long way around to it which could be an hour drive after you check in. Not worth cramming 75 hunters into about 50% of the total hunting area due to flooding
                      Maybe more like a 15 min drive y’all aren’t hunting the king ranch!

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                        Have you seen the area that is flooded? It takes 15 minutes without the flooded areas!
                        Last edited by bdavid1020; 10-16-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                          Think a bunch of the roads will be closed due to high water, it will be a long drive around, wildlife road is already under water...

Comment

Option 3 here.

Comment

As much as I didn't want to do it, option 3 was chosen here. Been waiting a long time to hunt this place for deer. Guess we will find out soon what they choose to go with.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                                As much as I didn't want to do it, option 3 was chosen here. Been waiting a long time to hunt this place for deer. Guess we will find out soon what they choose to go with.
                                Same here. I've been waiting for four years to get back for the
                                trifecta.

<---------- But next year with BM coming open, I can wait. The right one from Harris, the left one from BM.

Comment

Working...
                                X