Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck ya! Time to shine Seg B!

Comment

Boss, per the Texoma page on the USACE website. http://www.swt-wc.usace.army.mil/DENI.lakepage.html

Comment

Awesome I was really bummed out cause I thought they were going to cancel I've been ready to hunt the hag for a long time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Paradise Cove reservations are made, looking forward to see who is going to start the official hunt thread.

Comment

Who is going to start it? 5.17 ft ABOVE normal today.

Comment

I think this is it Razor...

Comment

10-4, looking forward to next week. Still a ways out, but the weather is looking good, 40s to high 50's, sun and south winds.
                Last edited by Razorback01; 11-08-2018, 06:24 AM. Reason: added weather note

Comment

Glad it hasn't been cancelled. Good luck guys, and save a few for us Seg. A hunters for next year.

<-------Remember, it happens less than 10 seconds on the Hag! Trifecta has to wait till next year, but Harris and BM will be open! Left is from BM, right is from Harris.

Comment

I scouted yesterday morning with a buddy. I was plesantly suprised with everything! Saw a few bucks (1 possible shooter) locked down with a doe and a few big ugly hogs.

Comment

Good luck B segment hunters. Leave some for C!

Comment

Looking forward to it, hope we have a nice weekend with good weather. Look forward to seeing everyone at the orientation.

Comment

We will be headed back up there this weekend to scout. I an ready to roll. any body have a link to a better areal map than the one I made from google, just asking.

Good luck.

Comment

That would sure be nice, I've tried to find some good maps. Google earth is what I use but don't print well and hard to determine boundaries, fences, etc.

Comment

80% packed, finishing up some beans for freezer, stew tomorrow for freezer, grocery run this morning. Getting the itch, be up mid-day Tuesday.

Weather is looking real nice, I may have an issue Friday am with the SW/W wind, maybe it will change by then. Best news is cool, no rain, no high wind.

Comment

Looks like weather is trending cooler and cooler! Should be an awesome weekend for movement!

Comment

Working...
                                X