Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 Hagerman C segment hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big bucks chasing this morning just east of the cemetery parking area at Goode.

160”+-

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
      Weather is sending mixed signals.... Hope it stays cool.
      I noticed that. Looks like we may work up a sweat on Thur., almost 80°. The 3 hunt days look to be cool in morn./eves but warm during the day. But hey, they got to move sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
        Big bucks chasing this morning just east of the cemetery parking area at Goode.

160”+-
        I think you meant to say Meyers

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
          I noticed that. Looks like we may work up a sweat on Thur., almost 80°. The 3 hunt days look to be cool in morn./eves but warm during the day. But hey, they got to move sometime.

I will be in my stand all day. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH44 View Post

Enterprise road

Comment

Still out scouting. Have two spots picked so far

Going on an adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH44 View Post

No I’m pretty sure I was in Keefer lane. About 1/4 mile from the cemetery. I guess you could say it was close to Meyers tho. Only another 3/4 mile to the tree of Lebanon.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                  Enterprise road
                  No but I’ve seen a couple studs over there two the last few weeks.

Comment

No I’m pretty sure I was in Keefer lane. About 1/4 mile from the cemetery. I guess you could say it was close to Meyers tho. Only another 3/4 mile to the tree of Lebanon.
                    The tree of Lebanon is looking rough, not sure if it's dead, great loss if so.

Comment

I’m kidding, I’ll be hunting goode

Comment

I mess around on here a lot but if I say I saw deer somewhere I’m serious. Just ask the guy that killed one from the lawn chair. I don’t have a problem sharing info. These deer are hard to hunt in Grayson county, because their range is so spread out over the scattered terrain that I feel like if I tell someone that I saw one in the road on Tuesday it’s not gonna give them any more of an advantage than it did me for seeing him. Especially since I have the luxury of driving around the refuge every single day.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                          I will be in my stand all day. [emoji16]

Good luck stranger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                              Good luck stranger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow! Did not know you were still around. Figured you took up carp fishing.

Comment

What if we meet in Sherman for dinner? Not a lot of interest in meeting in Whitesborro.

Comment

Working...
                                X