Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never liked him. Arrogant and pompous. Hate that he was mentally ill, but hopefully he is at peace now

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      No offense but this is the most ignorant misinformed piece of disinformation that could be given on the subject of treating neurosis. You are extremely negligent in even saying this.
      Agreed.

Comment

John Barnes

In case you missed it There is a thread about a TRUE TEXAS hero being released from the hospital that has gotten far less attention than this guy.. Why??? I have no earthly idea..

Comment

"Anthony Bourdain bids farewell to Harvey Weinstein in an Instagram post, as the disgraced hollywood producer turned himself in Bourdain said Bye Bye ****head"

"Anthoy Bourdain tweeted last October calling Meryl Streep and Harvey Weinstein nauseating chicken hearted enablers all"

Comment

I stopped watching when he brought politics into his show making comments about Hannity, etc.

Spade now him proves you can have fame, and fortune, but be lost.

Comment

Spade was involved with the Clinton family and had ties to Haiti - married to David Spades brother - jus tryin ta say

Comment

No offense but this is the most ignorant misinformed piece of disinformation that could be given on the subject of treating neurosis. You are extremely negligent in even saying this.
                No offense to you sir, but I too agree that the meds sometimes can be the culprit. I've seen and experienced it in my own body.

Comment

Absolutely no offense taken!! I always found it odd that he had so many references to his past. That is also why I just want to to put the facts out there. The desolation and despair that drugs cause is very sad indeed. It just seemed like he kicked it and had everything to live for. It must really be hard to have the world at your fingertips and not be happy. I did work in multi million dollar log cabins up on the great divide and these people sure didn't seem to be very happy

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
                    No offense to you sir, but I too agree that the meds sometimes can be the culprit. I've seen and experienced it in my own body.
                    Not to derail the thread so after this going forward feel free to PM if you wish to discuss further. Is it in any way responsible to send a message to the entire population afflicted by these ailments to not take their meds because as you stated it "sometimes" can be the culprit? That's what the guy I replied to did. I completely agree that there are people out there misdiagnosed and overprescribed and that the meds pushed them along to do it. Its even a side effect listed on most SSRI/SRNI meds. To tell people who in the aggregate mostly find these drugs beneficial to not take these meds is ignorant IMO especially when that is what is keeping them from committing suicide. Sorry it didn't work out for you but it works for most.

Not saying you cant reply, just saying any replies I have going forward will be via PM and not on this thread as its not a debate thread. Thanks.
                    Last edited by Ætheling; 06-08-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      In case you missed it There is a thread about a TRUE TEXAS hero being released from the hospital that has gotten far less attention than this guy.. Why??? I have no earthly idea..
                      Boohoo

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        Why??? I have no earthly idea..

Because you’re helping keep this one up at the top

Comment

Never heard of the guy, just looking for a basic definition of a highly depressive person to share and help answer the post I was replying too. Having an expertise in this narrowed field I can assure you the 4 main symptoms outlined in that article are accurate descriptors.
                          are you a Dr.? Just curious...thanks

Comment

that's two 'booms', two more, at least, to go....I am betting they all have 'similar' ties....

It is a 'Friday', when 'dirty laundry' gets aired and shoved under the rug for the weekend....

Comment

Really liked him and his show. Sad

Comment

If I were able to have dinner with anyone Anthony would have been near the top of the list. He will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X