Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Stanley Cup Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes so glad to see the Caps win.

Comment

Congrats to the Caps as they were clearly the better team during the series. Caps outhit, outhustled, and outskated the Golden Knights. Smith-Pelly was directly responsible for 3-4 goals during key moments in each game by attacking the GK in their zone and forcing turnovers which led to WASH goals.

Sad to see the season end yet extremely happy for the Great 8 .. . Dude finally got his chance to hoist Lord Stanley

Comment

Another great game in this series. I was hoping for a Vegas win so there would be at least another game but it wasn't meant to be. The Caps were the better team and deserved to win. But what a season for Vegas. 4 long months till hockey is back...

Comment

Very exciting series, congrats to the Capitols, they played good hockey.!

Comment

I bet there is at least one REALLY drunk Russian in D.C. this morning.

Comment

Pulling for Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by equyst View Post
                Pulling for Washington.
                I have some great news for you...

Comment

There was one really big fan there. The reaction from Burkovsky was priceless to the woman in the white dress.

Comment

Working...
                  X