Stanley Cup Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    Caps smell blood in the water, and are clearly the more physical team ... dominating in every phase of the game

LVK only have 11 SOG w/ 4 min left in the 2nd period not good
    The Caps have to play physical otherwise they won't win the games. It's the only way they are going to slow Vegas down. SOG ended up being 26 for the Caps and 22 for Vegas. I think Marchessault hit the post 3 times. If any of those go in it's a totally different game.

Game 4 should be a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
      Game 4 should be a good one!
      Pretty much a do or die game for the LVK ...

I agree the Caps need to play physical which is how they’ve played in the previous 3 series. Continue doing what got you to the Finals

Comment

It's Washington's year. They took is to my Pens, they haven't stopped since!

Comment

Game 4!

Not a fan of the opener. Fall Out Boy???

Comment

Lets see if Vegas made any adjustments. They're gonna have to use their speed to counter the Caps physical game.

Comment

They're looking good early. Luck for the Caps has kept the Knights off the board

Comment

It has been a great series so far. Could care less who wins I just wan to see 7 good games. The thought of being without hockey soon has me dreading the next few months. At least I get a little fun by going to round 1 of the draft in Dallas this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                  It has been a great series so far. Could care less who wins I just wan to see 7 good games. The thought of being without hockey soon has me dreading the next few months. At least I get a little fun by going to round 1 of the draft in Dallas this year.
                  How did you get tickets to the Draft?

Comment

Wow, never expected 3-0 Caps in the 1st. I half expected it to be the other way.

Comment

Vegas hit 2 posts. Caps score 2 goals on deflections that end up on Oshie's and Smith-Pelley's sticks. Vegas looks snake bit.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                        How did you get tickets to the Draft?
                        One of my friends got them through his work. He works for a steel company that has a suite there at the AAC. Haven't payed to go to a Stars game in 4 years but go with him a few times a months to home games. They had an extra ticket and I was lucky enough to get the offer. I have made sure I became good friends with his boss to improve my chances of tickets. LOL

Comment

Crazy 1st period. Vegas looked great out of the gate - but wow the Caps are just continuing to find every way possible to get it done.

Comment

I think Gallant is messing up by not giving Fluery the rest of the night off. He has played a lot and has looked a little slow.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                              I think Gallant is messing up by not giving Fluery the rest of the night off. He has played a lot and has looked a little slow.
                              I don't think Fleury is playing bad. He isn't getting the help he needs. Besides, he'll have two days off before the next game. Next game is on Thursday. And who is the back up goalie...Legace?

Comment

I think the backup is Subban.

Comment

Working...
                                X