Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Sounds like blasphemy to me!

I don't know if it will pull/shred like a butt, but you could chop it like brisket if it doesn't.
    I am sorry Randy, I read that spot and laughed out loud. My little dogs started trembling.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      I am sorry Randy, I read that spot and laughed out loud. My little dogs started trembling.

Comment

Block block block

Comment

How about smoking a pork butt that then shreds like a pork butt? Don't you dare ruin a steak like that. If you do, then don't post any pictures.

Comment

I thinks it would be good. give it a shot.

Comment

Just say NO

Comment

Get a rope!

Comment

You want more transgenders? Because this is how you get more transgenders.

Comment

Sounds a little like "Italian Beef". I am not sure I've ever had with a good cut of beef, but they are shredded beef sandwiches and good. Usually done in the slow cooker though, not smoked, so I was probably no help lol.

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
                      Get a rope!
                      Beat me to it.

Comment

Well, going against my better judgement and yalls opinions, whole rib eye (half a rib eye, actually) went into the smoker around 7am. Hope to have something good to report around 4pm!

Comment

Slice thin and make a philly cheese steak

Comment

I do beef shoulder roasts on the smoker all the time and they make for excellent tacos
                            Ribeye will prolly do fine as it's got a high fat content for steak. I'd just cut it up rather than try pulling unless your doing a ribeye roast.
                            You know when I was a younger man we always used flank steak for fajitas for one reason only - it was cheap - I mean dirt cheap! I usually get sirloin for fajitas now - heck it's cheaper than flank!!! Last night I did tenderized bottom round fajitas and you could not tell it wasn't sirloin and the kids liked it so much they made burritos out of em!

Comment

I have a buddy that gets me whole rib eyes at a really good price. I have plenty of steaks. Wanted to try something different. Smells really good!

Comment

Well Danno, it's just as blasphemous, but I know from experience that ribeye loin is dang good sliced thin, battered with a buttermilk/egg/flour batter and FRIED too! Heard tell the drippings make an awesome sawmill gravy too! ...I'm jus' sayin', you know if you want to try somethin' else differn't...

Comment

Working...
                                X