X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bill of sale could be nothing more than a hand written note I would guess.....I've heard you can place the title on a window with the sun shining from behind and place another piece of paper over it, or bill of sale, and copy/trace the signature.......now boats you have to have a specific form but that's a different ballgame altogether

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Come on Texas660. Help him out and send the Bill of Sale like you promised. If you are still offshore, at least respond to his calls/messages! Do the right thing!!!
        Not Texas660

Comment

Write one yourself and sign it. Throw it away after they give you the title in your name.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas660 View Post
            Got me confused with someone else Burnadell. The camper I had for sale is still sitting in my yard because I havent been able to get enough time off to sell it.
            My bad, and my bad guess! Please accept my apology!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Write one yourself and sign it. Throw it away after they give you the title in your name.
              Looks like this is the best option

Comment

Haha... No problem, Apology accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakfishin View Post
                  Looks like this is the best option
                  You might want to make sure you can spare the 'time' if you commit the 'crime' of forgery.

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                    You might want to make sure you can spare the 'time' if you commit the 'crime' of forgery.
                    I agree on that, that's why I have not done that yet

Comment

Well hopefully we are back on track. The seller has contacted me via text message so let's hope I can get the bill of sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakfishin View Post
                        Well hopefully we are back on track. The seller has contacted me via text message so let's hope I can get the bill of sale.
                        Glad to here that as it is so easy to do. Literally just needs to write it on scratch paper.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
                          Glad to here that as it is so easy to do. Literally just needs to write it on scratch paper.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          I agree. I'm not mad at the guy I know life gets in the way. Just wish he would have responded to a message saying he was busy.

Comment

You might need the actual bill of sale form on the Texas DPS website. I would check before getting scratch paper and having to get ahold of the seller again. Hope it all works out for you

Comment

they want the bill of sale to determine how much to tax you.

Comment

I would think any kind would work. If he bought it out of state it it wouldn't be the official DPS form. Glad you got it worked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X